The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

How long until he throws a tantrum right on camera?

When does that balloon caricature of him arrive in DC? Truly, the best representation of him ever. Huge resemblance, gigantic even.

GRtak;n3551631 said:
How long until he throws a tantrum right on camera?

When does that balloon caricature of him arrive in DC? Truly, the best representation of him ever. Huge resemblance, gigantic even.

Tremendous even...

That balloon is just like his ego: Over inflated, full of hot air, thin skinned, and fragile...

He just needs to remove the twitter app from his megaphone.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1021784726217142273

I’m very concerned that Russia will be fighting very hard to have an impact on the upcoming Election. Based on the fact that no President has been tougher on Russia than me, they will be pushing very hard for the Democrats. They definitely don’t want Trump!

He accuses democrats of flip-flopping while he does it all the time...

SMH

I want to know what he is smoking so I can avoid it.

Rudy Giuliani: Collusion isn't a crime:

As I have said before: You can't make this shit up...

Yet, they still keep pulling this shit out of their ass.

Can someone point me in the direction of a clear article or definition of the difference between collusion as it is being investigated in this specific case, versus conspiracy against America? I'm genuinely curious what the difference is, because one of them is a federal crime of the other is not..

GRtak;n3551865 said:
Yet, they still keep pulling this shit out of their ass.

That's MAGA at work. They couldn't have pulled this off without it...

That being said, it will probably be changed to KAG (Keep America Great) soon...

NecroJoe;n3551872 said:
Can someone point me in the direction of a clear article or definition of the difference between collusion as it is being investigated in this specific case, versus conspiracy against America? I'm genuinely curious what the difference is, because one of them is a federal crime of the other is not..

Isn't that part of their game? Or does that matter as to what the definition of what is is?

CraigB;n3551877 said:
Isn't that part of their game? Or does that matter as to what the definition of what is is?

In legal terms definitions matter quite a bit, Clinton was acquitted by basically arguing that oral sex is not sex.

prizrak;n3551879 said:
In legal terms definitions matter quite a bit, Clinton was acquitted by basically arguing that oral sex is not sex.

I would say that is incorrect. Maybe that's what's been communicated towards the public, but IMO that is not the real reason.
First of all, I wouldn't say the Impeachment Process (neither House, nor Senate) is a Trial in the Sense of Rule of Law. They are (essentially) votes in the 2 legislative chambers. That is not a Court of Law.
And that in mind, I don't think the Reps and Senators really voted on evidence or any argument presented (whether right, or wrong). They voted on what served their political angenda. And I think not making Al Gore President (at the time a likley candidate for the 2000 Election) and potentially giving him a boost this way - is the more important reason in Clinton being aquitted. The Republicans didn't want Gore to take over. It's as simple as that. IMHO.

Interrobang;n3551890 said:
I would say that is incorrect. Maybe that's what's been communicated towards the public, but IMO that is not the real reason.
First of all, I wouldn't say the Impeachment Process (neither House, nor Senate) is a Trial in the Sense of Rule of Law. They are (essentially) votes in the 2 legislative chambers. That is not a Court of Law.
And that in mind, I don't think the Reps and Senators really voted on evidence or any argument presented (whether right, or wrong). They voted on what served their political angenda. And I think not making Al Gore President (at the time a likley candidate for the 2000 Election) and potentially giving him a boost this way - is the more important reason in Clinton being aquitted. The Republicans didn't want Gore to take over. It's as simple as that. IMHO.

You might be right, however that does set a precedent.

prizrak;n3551879 said:

Clinton was impeached for lying, not having his dick in Monica's mouth.

Blind_Io;n3551902 said:
Clinton was impeached for lying, not having his dick in Monica's mouth.
Yes he was impeached for perjury as he said that he did not have sex with Monica, he was acquitted because he argued that oral sex is not sex and hence no perjury happened.

His Trumpness attempting to obstruct justice once again:

[video=youtube_share;KjVve7b6-YI]https://youtu.be/KjVve7b6-YI[/video]

Last edited:
[video=youtube;8b_-6Sup5QY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b_-6Sup5QY[/video]