The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

I wonder where Level is... I just wanna read how a few extra bucks in his pocket are worth all of this shit storm.

mpicco;n3552095 said:
I wonder where Level is... I just wanna read how a few extra bucks in his pocket are worth all of this shit storm.

"What shit storm?"

Here is more from the "Clown show".

What Devin Nunes says when he thinks the public isn’t listening

“So therein lies, so it’s like your classic Catch-22 situation, where we were at a – this puts us in such a tough spot. If [Attorney General Jeff] Sessions won’t un-recuse and [Special Counsel Robert] Mueller won’t clear the president, we’re the only ones, which is really the danger. That’s why I keep – thank you for saying that, by the way – we have to keep all these seats, we have to keep the majority. If we do not keep the majority, all of this goes away.”

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-...says-when-he-thinks-the-public-isnt-listening

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...es-makes-strong-case-for-democratic-congress/

Trump: Giving the USAF, US Army, USMC, USCG, and USN someone they can all rag on together

Giuliani "Truth isn't truth".... What are they smoking over there?

I hope this becomes his, "it depends on what the meaning of 'is' is."

The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

"The very concept of objective truth is fading out of the world. Lies will pass into history."

And one of my favorites from Orwell that I think accurately describes the GOP:

“Now I will tell you the answer to my question. It is this. The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power, pure power. What pure power means you will understand presently. We are different from the oligarchies of the past in that we know what we are doing. All the others, even those who resembled ourselves, were cowards and hypocrites. The German Nazis and the Russian Communists came very close to us in their methods, but they never had the courage to recognize their own motives. They pretended, perhaps they even believed, that they had seized power unwillingly and for a limited time, and that just around the corner there lay a paradise where human beings would be free and equal. We are not like that. We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power. Now you begin to understand me.”

We are through the looking glass, people. I just checked the calendar and today is August 20th, 1984.

I would love to be a fly on the wall around Trump once he heard this.

Michael Avenatti
The developments of today will permit us to have the stay lifted in the civil case & should also permit us to proceed with an expedited deposition of Trump under oath about what he knew, when he knew it, and what he did about it. We will disclose it all to the public.

Michael Cohen's attorney says he's talking to lawyer who brought down Nixon

“I reached out to my old friend John Dean because of what he went through with Watergate, and I saw some parallels to what Michael Cohen is experiencing. I wanted to gain from John’s wisdom,” Davis told POLITICO.
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...hn-dean-788456

Last edited:
GRtak;n3552437 said:

One of the basic principles of Trumpsoc is the concept of blackwhite – to believe that black is white, to know that black is white, and to forget that one has ever believed the contrary.
Truth is not truth, and truth is truth, and those two aren't in conflict thanks to Trumplethink.

mpicco;n3552519 said:
One of the basic principles of Trumpsoc is the concept of blackwhite – to believe that black is white, to know that black is white, and to forget that one has ever believed the contrary.
Truth is not truth, and truth is truth, and those two aren't in conflict thanks to Trumplethink.

I get what you are saying, but what you said made my head hurt.

My mind is melting from the extreme heat build up from trying to wrap itself around that thought.