The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

Untouched water bottles in Puerto Rico despite the fact people still need clean water supplies
[video=youtube;2yQnkikLp-A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yQnkikLp-A[/video]

Trump raids FEMA for $10m and the Coustguard for $29m ahead of the 2018 hurricane season to give To ICE!
[video=youtube;KR-mV9Ek7w8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KR-mV9Ek7w8[/video]

CraigB;n3553436 said:
Fuck Trump. Fuck the spineless Republicans that follow him (law makers and MAGA nut swingers). I have had it with this presidency, the shit storm of lies and stupidity that surrounds it....

I hope that many more americans feel like you, so you can get rid of that orange disease.

Trump has mental issues. Basically, what he says is worthless: to trust him in any way would be insane.

And yet, he became president. THIS is incredible and goes a long way in highlighting the problems of modern societies. How is it that a man that should basically be shunned by everyone for his raging narcissism, his total incompetence and his disgusting manners has rised to -lead- the country? There's something wrong at the most basic level of society, maybe even at the level of core values.

Before anything else, it's not just the US. All western countries are passing through something similar. Each one with his own characteristics. It is a systemic problem of the entire Western societies.

Not available in the US?

Further Evidence That the Tax Cuts Have Not Led to Widespread Bonuses, Wage or Compensation Growth
Newly released Bureau of Labor Statistics’ Employer Costs for Employee Compensation data allow us to examine nonproduction bonuses in the first two quarters of 2018 to assess the trends in bonuses in absolute dollars and as a share of compensation. The bottom line is that there has been very little increase in private sector compensation or W-2 wages since the end of 2017. The $0.03 per hour (inflation-adjusted) bump in bonuses between the fourth quarter of 2018 and the second quarter of 2018 is very small and not necessarily attributable to the tax cuts rather than employer efforts to recruit workers in a continued low unemployment environment.

Link

Who would have guessed!

And a bonus, we have an increasing deficit because we aren't collecting as much in taxes, and refuse to reduce spending effectively.

You are wrong about the bonus, the real bonus is the tarrifs making us all pay more for shit

The tariffs are the optional extra.

You don't have to buy stuff. Buying it is the option. ;)

Where do you think the filament comes from? :(

^ this is real and palpable. Of the vendors that I work with at work, most of them Institute a 4% to 5% increase, every two to three years. Almost every vendor we work with, is putting in a price increase this year even if they already did one last year, specifically calling out the tarrifs as the reason why, and the vendors whose products are primarily metal are as much as 10 to 15% more. I have one customer who is specifically buying fewer desks, because they're Furniture costs more, and they only have the budget to spend a certain amount of dollars as per square foot at this time... Which means they are limiting the number of people they are hiring, as well. I'll admit, this is sort of an inside-out and non-typical situation with this particular customer... But it's definitely an interesting one.

Here is an article about how Trump acquired the start of his wealth. It is sketchy to say the least.

Just a "small loan of a million dollars", huh?

Just yesterday I was talking with an old friend (not just someone I've known for a long time, but literally in his 70s); he talked about how Trump was a "self-made" man and how he built his business up from "nothing". This hit just a few hours later, I wonder how he reacted?

Blind_Io;n3553937 said:

Just yesterday I was talking with an old friend (not just someone I've known for a long time, but literally in his 70s); he talked about how Trump was a "self-made" man and how he built his business up from "nothing". This hit just a few hours later, I wonder how he reacted?

No-one cares, certainly not gonna make a Trump supporter abandon ship.

Blind_Io;n3553937 said:

Dude people still think that Gates was a rags to riches story. Those narratives are notoriously difficult to kill because everyone wants to believe they can do the same

4 Ways Fred Trump Made Donald Trump and His Siblings Rich
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/10/02/us/politics/trump-family-wealth.html

11 Takeaways From The Times’s Investigation Into Trump’s Wealth
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/02/us/politics/donald-trump-wealth-fred-trump.html

‘Outright Fraud:’ Bombshell NYT Investigation Obliterates Trump’s Self-Made Myth | Deadline
[video=youtube;kX7OmK8I-v0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kX7OmK8I-v0[/video]

If you take your kids to a Trump rally, you will have to explain to them what gang rape is!