The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

mpicco;n3555186 said:
The house of cards of lies, corruption and stupidity is crashing down in slow motion, boys. Let's grab the popcorn and see it happen

Ivanka Trump's involvement with Moscow Trump Tower plan 'being investigated by Mueller'

Mueller: Manafort Has Lied To Investigators Since Plea Deal

Mueller says former Trump adviser is now cooperating with multiple investigations

Of course, the angry cheeto went into a classical Whatabaoutism twitter rants and attack mode.

LOCK. HIM. UP!

You know Trump is on thin ice when he goes into full repeat-ception of that "I didn't do it, but if I did it, there was nothing wrong about it".

LeVeL;n3555187 said:
One member of the caravan has pulled a gun on border patrol agents. Turns out he's already been deported at least five times before and has convictions for drug and gun crimes. Border patrol has also arrested an MS-13 member who admitted to using the caravan to enter the US.

Also, turns out that under Obama tear gas had been used many times at the border. Was that also racist or is it bad only when Trump does it?

Source?

LeVeL;n3555201 said:

Did you forget GRtak's style of discussion? Make claims and never address any requests to back up his assertions all while demanding incontrovertible evidence from any one with an opposing viewpoint.

What sources was I asked to provide on this subject?

And the reason I asked for sources for this instance was because the gun incident did not take place in Tijuana or California. I tried a search and got nothing until I took out Tijuana or California.

LeVeL;n3555201 said:

And this was nowhere near the Tijuana Border crossing. This was in New Mexico. So just because he may have used the caravan as cover for part of his journey makes them the same in your opinion?

LeVeL;n3555209 said:
Have you ever heard of Google maps? Both of the stories I posted took place on California on the border with Mexico. Clearly Trump is right when he voices concerns about violent criminals and gang members trying to come in via the caravan, we have clear evidence right here. Hence why the rational among us want the migrants to go through the legal process and pass checks BEFORE entering the US. The law-abiding folks who are eligible for asylum will hopefully get it and THEN be allowed in.

The caravan is mostly in Tijuana, and this crossing is at least 100 miles away. He may have concerns, but you know he hypes those concerns to make it seem like a mountain.

Roger Stone, a confidant of President Donald Trump, says he won't provide documents to the Senate Judiciary Committee or testify and will instead invoke his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination.

In a letter to Sen. Dianne Feinstein, the committee's top Democrat, a lawyer for Stone said the panel's requests for information about people with whom Stone has communicated in the last three years were "far too overbroad, far too overreaching" and "far too wide ranging."

"Mr. Stone's invocation of his Fifth Amendment privilege must be understood by all to be the assertion of a Constitutional right by an innocent citizen who denounces secrecy," wrote Stone's lawyer, Grant Smith.

Feinstein released the letter on Twitter on Tuesday.

Stone has been entangled in investigations by Congress and special counsel Robert Mueller into whether Trump aides had advance knowledge of Democratic emails published by WikiLeaks during the 2016 election. He was interviewed last year by the House intelligence committee, and a transcript of that session may soon be released.

Stone has not been charged and has said he had no knowledge of the timing or specifics of WikiLeaks' plans.

A federal grand jury has heard testimony for months from Stone associates and offered a plea deal to one friend, Jerome Corsi, that would have required him to admit to lying to investigators about a conversation he had with Stone about WikiLeaks. Corsi has rejected that offer.

Hmm, seems interesting.

"The tariff man" :lol:

[video=youtube_share;UCC8WH1v-cw]https://youtu.be/UCC8WH1v-cw[/video]

[No message]

There seem to be a lot of people in trouble for a witch hunt. Roger Stone is already taking his Fifth Amendment and several others taking a guilty plea.

Cohen get 36 mths.

5 details from Michael Cohen’s sentencing that are absolutely devastating for Trump
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/12/5-details-michael-cohens-sentencing-absolutely-devastating-trump/

SDNY Cohen sentencing memo
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/5453401-SDNY-Cohen-sentencing-memo.html

Trump "temper tantrum": President spars with Pelosi, Schumer in Oval Office border debate
[video=youtube;uVgjpGPr6-A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVgjpGPr6-A[/video]

There isn't going to be a wall anytime soon. That means no government either, so we will be in for a ride fairly soon.

"Why did Obama and Hillary want to be President and now they hate the President?"

LeVeL;n3555431 said:
Why is it that Schumer, Obama, Hillary - they've all openly and vocally supported border security, including physical barriers, but now suddenly they're opposed? My only explanation is Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Just partisan hack politicians with no integrity, nothing new. Even Bernie Sanders said he wouldn't fund a border barrier, even if it meant amnesty for the dreamers. These people couldn't give a shit about anything except their own personal power and bank accounts.

There is a difference between border security and "the wall". Security is effective methods and tools used to thwart incursions. The wall is something that will be easily bypassed and poor neighbor behavior.