The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

Show me where the Democrats supported a $30-$70 BILLION dollar wall the length of the border.

I'll wait.

Because $30-$70 is what experts estimate the actual cost will be for what Trump wants. $5 Billion for a 2,000 mile long border wall through rough terrain is a pipe dream.

I want to know why the Republicans would not give him funding for the wall when they held both houses of congress.

They did not see it as a good idea then, why should the Democrats give it to him now?

Trump has misplayed this negotiation. What happened to the great negotiator?

So why should the Dems bend to Trump's will? It seems only one Republican is stopping this from moving forward at this point(McConnell).

I also find it funny that Trump canceled Pelosi's trip because she asked for the State of the Union to be delayed. Just another example of Trump throwing a tantrum.

Republicans in Congress are largely RINOs. I hate those spineless bastards.

Wait, so "most" of the Republican party (meaning the majority) - the party that decides collectively on a platform and issues - are "RINOS" - meaning not "real" Republicans?

Let me fix this for you:

"Republicans in Congress generally don't do what I want them to do, those spineless bastards don't bend to my whim."

Haven't you guys learned by now it's pretty much a waste of time countering Level everytime he posts? You can't have a rational conversation with an irrational person, he's been doing this for 3 years, and he only does it because he wants the attention it will bring him. He knows exactly what he's doing, being a troll to get a rise out of you.

So why should the Dems bend to Trump's will? It seems only one Republican is stopping this from moving forward at this point(McConnell).

Don't forget the rest of the Republican Senate. They could boot McConnell and elect a new majority leader, but they won't.

Still waiting for that info about the Democrats wanting 2,000 miles of wall, Level.

Let's see, Trump wants a wall along the entire southern border. He wants 550 miles by November 2020 for the election, or did you just conveniently forget that last bit?

The southern border is just shy of 2,000 miles.

Uh, gee, I wonder...