The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/03/white-house-jobs-numbers-that-make-us-look-bad-are-fake-news

"Please ignore the "fake news" job numbers that my own administration released, they make me look bad."

LeVel, remember when I said the $5 billion Trump wanted was not the total cost for the wall and he would come wanting more? We went back and forth on this a couple times, surely I don't have to link you to it.

Sometimes I hate being right.

https://www.stripes.com/news/us/tru...etting-up-fresh-battle-with-congress-1.572069

Last edited:

"Do what I say, don't worry about that pesky Constitution."

"Nobody knows more about flying planes than me. I know all about them, big planes, beautiful tremendously big planes. Tim Boeing called me up asking how to improve their newest planes, I told him what to do, he didn't listen, and look at where they are now. Have you seen my AirPlaneOne? Beautiful plane I gotta tell ya, I could absolutely fly it myself and save the tax payers some money, but they won't let me."

But but...wasn't commercial flight safer than ever in 2017 because he's "been very strict on commercial aviation"?

"Strict" as in "I'm going to pressure the FAA to not ground the 787 Max series of aircraft like the rest of the world. Because the CEO of Boeing asked me not to."

"Strict" as in "I'm going to pressure the FAA to not ground the 787 Max series of aircraft like the rest of the world. Because the CEO of Boeing asked me not to."
737 MAX, not 787. ;-) The 787 was another “brilliant” design from Boeing’s engineers that had a bit of a rough start in life.

D: hadn't heard this one. Source?

Jeez that's terrifying. fortunately on this one it seems sanity has prevailed and they're tempbanned. Still :|

The Senate voted against Trump"s border emergency. Trump responded with a one word tweet. VETO!

The Republicans that voted against it were mostly not up for reelection.

Regardless of re-election status, the Republicans that voted "no" did the right thing, on constitutional grounds. I think what Mitt Romney said today summed it up nicely.

The Senate voted against Trump"s border emergency. Trump responded with a one word tweet. VETO!

What's the bet he recinds the national emergency? Usually when he blusters like this, he caves.

You putting odds on it? lol

What's the bet he recinds the national emergency? Usually when he blusters like this, he caves.
This wouldn't surprise me, either. He tries to run the country like a business deal.

And we all know how well the Deal Maker in Chief manages to make deals. I mean, the book he tried to kill went straight to #1 on the bestseller list in presales alone, the woman he paid to be quiet about sex told everything and managed to put him in a double-bind, his trade wars are a disaster, his budget is a mess, he can't even whip the votes from his own party half the time.

So, Trump is threatening violence against political rivals...

"I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump – I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad."

https://splinternews.com/just-the-president-threatening-to-unleash-waves-of-viol-1833303497

40 Muslims dead in NZ only are the start of it all...

(it should be noted that while Splinter can hardly be called a nonpartisan outlet, the quote is independent of Splinter's political leanings)

Last edited:
He's little more than a gangster.

A friend of mine grew up in the American West because his dad got out of the Mafia in New York. They were a traditional Italian family and his dad was born into the life, set to take on "the family business" and potentially become a made man. When he was a teen, something happened that made him change his mind. He gave up all his inheritance and left to go it alone.

My friend's dad was furious when Trump started his bid for president. "I used to mow his lawn when I was a kid, that guy was always a bum."