The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

Trump really knows how to pick his advisors.

https://www.chronicle.com/interactives/20191015-navarro

Trump's 'China Muse' Has an Imaginary Friend
So who is Ron Vara? He didn’t seem to exist except in the work of Peter Navarro. The most information Morris-Suzuki could find came from Navarro’s 2001 book, If It’s Raining in Brazil, Buy Starbucks (McGraw-Hill). In that book, which lays out Navarro’s plan for how to profit by paying attention to bad news, the reader learns that Vara was a “struggling doctoral student in economics” at Harvard in the mid-1980s, slogging away on a thesis about utilities regulation.

Morris-Suzuki, now in full detective mode, sent emails to some colleagues at Harvard, but no one could turn up any record of Vara.

While Ron Vara appears not to have attended Harvard in the 1980s, Navarro did. He was a doctoral student in economics who published research on, as it happens, utilities regulation. Not all of Vara’s biography lines up with Navarro’s (Ron Vara, for example, was a military reservist during the first Gulf War, back when Navarro was a 40-something economics professor), but there was enough overlap to arouse suspicion.

And there was another tip-off: “Ron Vara” is an anagram of “Navarro.”

More at the link.

Last edited:
Graham Questions Special Representative for Iran Brian Hook at SFRC Hearing

Trump meltdown!

Nancy Pelosi: Trump had a meltdown in meeting

Trump Says Lindsey Graham Should 'Focus on Judiciary' After Criticism

“Somebody said I may have lost maybe two million votes because of Facebook.” - Donald Trump

Really got wound up over questions from Jonathan Karl of ABC News questions.

Last edited:
The Very Stable Genius, everyone...

The Very Stable Genius, everyone...

the six most absurd things Trump just said in his unhinged Wednesday press conference

Trump claimed his decision to abandon Kurdish allies in Syria was “strategically brilliant.”

Trump repeated talking points used by Turkey, Russia and Syria

“The PKK, which is a part of the Kurds, as you know, is probably, worse at terror and more of a terrorist threat in my ways than ISIS,”
https://www.rawstory.com/2019/10/he...d-in-his-unhinged-wednesday-press-conference/

The idiotic move is exploding in his face, but he has a mental condition, he has a narcissistic disorder, which means that he cannot accept to have made such a mistake (or any mistake, for what matters), which means that he will say anything in an attemp to deflect the blame, which means that he will likely plunge in the ridiculous and he will worsen the situation if this means to avoid feeling guilty or ashamed.

Do Trump voters now understand why it is not a good idea to have a narcissistic, lazy, egotistic, ignorant man as a leader?

I doubt it. His approval rating has held pretty steady throughout his presidency.

Last edited:
'Don’t be a fool!': Trump threatened Turkish president in letter

He really believes to have more power than he actually has...

And being a US President, that says a lot.

He really believes to have more power than he actually has...

And being a US President, that says a lot.

I think it shows him realizing that he is a fool, and grasping at straws to fix what he can.

I think it shows him realizing that he is a fool, and grasping at straws to fix what he can.

If that's so, it means he's an idiot with no dignity at all.

Pence announced a cease fire, Turkish PM says it is not a cease fire, just a hold for 120 hours.

Mulvany talked and admired everything, says get over it, politics are involved in foreign policy.

Links to come later.

Pence announced a cease fire, Turkish PM says it is not a cease fire, just a hold for 120 hours.

Mulvany talked and admired everything, says get over it, politics are involved in foreign policy.

Links to come later.
Links to come later? Are you looking for the most negative spin?

Its a 5 day cease fire, if the terms are respected its permanent cease fire, peace.

Why not be optimistic for once, maybe a 40 year old conflict has been resolved, who cares if Turkey won?
The alternative was that the US stayed "forever". Now maybe there will finally be peace there and Syria can focus on rebuilding after a meaningless war.

IF it works out, it was thanks to one man, will he get any credit I wonder...

Links to come later? Are you looking for the most negative spin?

Its a 5 day cease fire, if the terms are respected its permanent cease fire, peace.

Why not be optimistic for once, maybe a 40 year old conflict has been resolved, who cares if Turkey won?
The alternative was that the US stayed "forever". Now maybe there will finally be peace there and Syria can focus on rebuilding after a meaningless war.

IF it works out, it was thanks to one man, will he get any credit I wonder...

Wow, where did that come from? I had to step out, if that is allowed.

So it is okay to you that Turkey is forcing people from their homes in another country?