The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

Avanti, I can't speak for everyone here, but you are mistaken if you think that I'm so partisan that I couldn't speak out against, or be critical of, the words of a democrat.

You are also mistaken if you think that I support Joe Biden. I'm of the opinion that the majority of younger people on the left see him as being outdated and out of touch.

Last edited:
The word "lynch" existed long before the racially motivated lynchings occured in this country.

waiting for the outrage...
Sorry, couldn't hear you over the Whataboutism. Once again, trying to distract from the present with something that happened OVER 20 YEARS AGO!

Sorry, couldn't hear you over the Whataboutism. Once again, trying to distract from the present with something that happened OVER 20 YEARS AGO!
The point is the hypocrisy, as we all know lots of people have been "cancelled" and literally lost their livelihoods in the last few years because of tweets or comments they made years ago. Therefore its only natural to expect that Biden (and Jerry Nadler, who said the same thing in 1998) receive the same outrage and condemnation as Trump, or am I wrong...

The point is the hypocrisy, as we all know lots of people have been "cancelled" and literally lost their livelihoods in the last few years because of tweets or comments they made years ago. Therefore its only natural to expect that Biden (and Jerry Nadler, who said the same thing in 1998) receive the same outrage and condemnation as Trump, or am I wrong...
You are totally wrong, only Trump is bad

Therefore its only natural to expect that Biden (and Jerry Nadler, who said the same thing in 1998) receive the same outrage and condemnation as Trump, or am I wrong...
If Biden was also President and had made the comment recently, then no. But he is not and he has not, so: yes, you are wrong.

You are totally wrong, only Trump is as bad as Trump.
FTFY

Also this is government we are talking about, it’s always been a shit show, Trump’s version of it is just more public.
Then why not take a break from politics if it tired you so? Quite frankly, those of us who enjoy an exchange of opinions can do without people crapping all over everything.

^Crenshaw fell off the Trump bandwagon. Bit dumb to say the rest of Trumps foreign policy is ok.

Malcolm Nance: Trump Has Saved ISIS With Syria Policy Withdrawal

Then why not take a break from politics if it tired you so? Quite frankly, those of us who enjoy an exchange of opinions can do without people crapping all over everything.
So you like exchange of opinions, though this thread is mostly collection of news stories, unless you don’t like those opinions?

Last edited:
^Crenshaw fell off the Trump bandwagon.
I don't know if I necessarily agree that "he fell off" he has expressed his opinion that is counter to the President's but IMO that is what's supposed to happen in politics, he is not toeing party lines but rather going with his honest assessment.
Bit dumb to say the rest of Trumps foreign policy is ok.
I think you have to look at it in a bit more nuanced way, my read on it was that he was mostly talking about the military intervention policy not necessarily trade wars and so on.

So you like exchange of opinions, though this thread is mostly collection of news stories, unless you don’t like those opinions?
Nope. What I disliked in this particular case, and that is what we’re talking about, is your “government is always a shit show” nonsense. If you truly believe that, you have no reason to discuss politics with anyone.

Nope. What I disliked in this particular case, and that is what we’re talking about, is your “government is always a shit show” nonsense.
That is my opinion and you claim to welcome an exchange of opinions
If you truly believe that, you have no reason to discuss politics with anyone.
That's your opinion, which you are of course more than welcome to.

What hypocrisy? You seem to think that I support Biden (spoiler: I don't). Or that okay with his comments (I'm not). A comment made over 20 years ago by a different person is simply not relevant to Trump's victim routine today.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-...trump-appointed-radical-unelected-bureaucrats

White House tried to use "Deflection" - it hurt itself in its confusion.

Today the White House attacked "radical unelected burecrats" -- that Trump appointed. What was that about hypocrisy again? ?

Nope. What I disliked in this particular case, and that is what we’re talking about, is your “government is always a shit show” nonsense. If you truly believe that, you have no reason to discuss politics with anyone.

Discuss ways to reduce that?

This is what I mentioned in another conversation. It seems that the ideal discussion for some people here is indeed the one you have in the music thread. or just posting links and...I dunno, everyone just silently nodding in agreement without replying.