The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

Probably as soon as it hits his desk. He doesn't like being told he can't do something and tends to fire people who challenge him. Unfortunately for him, he's in a no-win scenario - show weakness by vetoing the bill, or accept the limits on his power.

Read the thread.

Last edited:
It's not new that the executive branch has vast powers it's the insistence that any use of those powers is valid that is of question.

Perhaps even more disturbing than Barr’s manifesto for radical change—for the creation of a president with nearly autocratic powers—is the revisionist account of American history on which it is based, and his dogmatic insistence on it in the face of ample evidence to the contrary.

It is concerning to watch Glenn Beck's The Blaze where his fake historian paints the founding fathers as Christian fundamentalist who only waged a war of Independence after God personality told them... Trump doesn't believe in God, Guns, and Nascar, but he knows those brands can easily be folded into his brand. The die is cast his supporters will forever believe that JFK jr is alive trying to escape the reptiloids of the deep state conspiracy to assist Killary Clinton to enact Agenda 31 of the UN Illuminati plot to enslave their kids to the homosexual agenda of their being eaten by Satanist in spirit cooking events powered by windmills.

If you think pardoning an Illinois politician is a good idea, you’ve got some screwed up morals.

I think you need to reread what I wrote.

Trump reportedly offered to trade a pardon to Assange if he denied involvement in Russian hack.

White House spokeswoman Stephanie Grisham told reporters: “The president barely knows Dana Rohrabacher other than he’s an ex-congressman. He’s never spoken to him on this subject or almost any subject.”

“It is a complete fabrication and a total lie,” Grisham said. “This is probably another never-ending hoax and total lie from the DNC.”

So that story is obviously true. I think at this point we're all on the same opposite of what Trump says pattern. "Build The Wall" replace current wall with fence, "Drain The Swamp" abused office and pardon corrupt politicians, "We never directed Russia's Congressman to promises pardons for lies" We directed Rohrabacher.

Missed that an ambassador was appointed as national intelligence director.

Last edited:
Id wager Trump appointed Richard Grenell to give another jab to Romney who had him resign after right wing and anti gay preacher Bryan Fischer denounced Grenells involvement in the campaign at a Values Voters Summit.

If there is one good thing the Trump presidency has done it's to make clear that conservative and Christian values are a joke.