The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

Not that I disagree with her, but an airplane is one of the best ventilated places you can be, especially now that (at least some) airlines have reduced the amount of air that is recycled. However, I suppose it more than makes up for that by drying out your nose, mouth, throat etc. which weakens the immune system in those parts of the body.

Your missing the point.

Trump Gov hiding important information that forces people to become whistleblowers.

Absurd that GOP and Trump think the virus is all about them.

Your missing the point.
Not really, I’m taking her general/main point and was only talking about the one thing in her piece that was slightly wrong.

That Trump and the trumpets would bungle this and lie about it was as certain as the sun rising in the east, so it seemed superfluous for me to mention it again.

Trump is meeting with Senate Republicans about COVID-19, but is refusing to meet with the House and Pelosi because he's still having a tantrum. He keeps telling the public that he's meeting with the Senate to discuss funding for COVID-19 response and economic stimulus, but he seems to have forgotten that all appropriations have to originate in the House.

Trump is meeting with Senate Republicans about COVID-19, but is refusing to meet with the House and Pelosi because he's still having a tantrum. He keeps telling the public that he's meeting with the Senate to discuss funding for COVID-19 response and economic stimulus, but he seems to have forgotten that all appropriations have to originate in the House.
Yes, like I pointed out previously, he only cares about the economy (aka how well the stock market is doing), he doesn't give two shits about the health and well being of the US population, which is ironic considering that old people (who are his most important voters) are severely at risk here.

It's got so bad that people have to take matters into their own hands.

Unfortunately, it's apparently bullshit. Health insurers have no idea what he's talking about.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...Social&utm_source=Twitter&#Echobox=1584027071

Really? You think the President would just make up something? Oh right, yeah we all think that, and second guess him all the time. It's the reason the stock market went down and the reason it went up. "Hey the regulators aren't watching were going to be rich" "Hey the regulators aren't watching were all going to get sick" Nobody has an idea what he's talking about most of the time. This is just to show the government is incompetent so we should trust them when in fact we should trust the people going out of their way to sell that bunk.

The smug Trumpette response these last few years has been, "Yeah, but how's your 401(k) doing? Hur hurr..."

Those same people don't find it funny when I ask them how their 401(k) is doing this week. It's just unfortunate that it took this for them to realize that he's incompetent and a liar - and most still won't admit it publicly or they are in denial and can't see it.

The argument I have heard over the the week or so is: "This isn't Trump's fault at all. This is just a paranoid reaction to a bad situation, and the Dems are making it worse!"

Jim Cramer believes the White House is debating big plans to combat coronavirus and ease markets

Is that a good thing?! I don't know?! So far their response to the virus didn't seem all that hot. Now he's going to ease markets, by what method, prevent a run on the banks by put the infected in the vaults. It's not a panic it's a rational response to businesses being affected for a whole month. You don't think that's not going to hurt a balance sheet? The Trump administration could really screw up bad! I'm taking out a bit because it could always get worse and I'll wait till after I'm seeing what this plan is.

The smug Trumpette response these last few years has been, "Yeah, but how's your 401(k) doing? Hur hurr..."

Those same people don't find it funny when I ask them how their 401(k) is doing this week. It's just unfortunate that it took this for them to realize that he's incompetent and a liar - and most still won't admit it publicly or they are in denial and can't see it.

I'm not a Trump supporter, but I have lost nearly 3/4 of my unrealized gains. I think that it will take more for people to start panicking and turn against Trump. It has been my experience in the past that this type of person will often do a complete 180, and completely disavow ever supporting whatever thing or person (in this case Trump), that they had so vociferously supported before. It will be interesting to see how such a person goes about that in an age where your past is almost always following you in an indelible manner.

It has been my experience in the past that this type of person will often do a complete 180, and completely disavow ever supporting whatever thing or person (in this case Trump), that they had so vociferously supported before. It will be interesting to see how such a person goes about that in an age where your past is almost always following you in an indelible manner.

The past is recorded, but not thrust into view. I've had Facebook friends-of-friends go from gloating about voting for Trump to straight up lying and saying they voted for Clinton once the lunacy of his administration pierced their veil. Yes, there's a record of their lie, but it's not pressed into their faces all the time, so they can ignore it. The more combative ones like LeVeL will refuse to admit it unless you quote them directly and then spin it away if you actually bother, thus preserving their self-righteousness.

So it's not going to be that interesting.

This president will not take responsibility for anything.

Old Trump tweet has this covered.

Last edited:
Yeah, but if it wasn't on Fox and Friends he won't know anything about - even if he's the one who did it.

The first 2 minutes of this says it all.