The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

Flew 8000 miles to berate Captain!

You have to wonder if he was too naive or too stupid... Of course it could also be that the Trump administration is a dumpster fire with only the best people lighting matches and throwing them at gasoline.

I can't stand Trump anymore. People die because of him; that he still has that much power is deeply unfair. He should be in prison, paying for his actions, or in a mental health institute, being cured.

President Trump also has mishandled our existing supplies of medical supplies. Our review of previously unreported government trade data indicates that the value of U.S. ventilator exports jumped 22.7% percent from January to February.3We also found that in February 2020, the value of U.S. mask exports to China was 1094% higher than the 2019 monthly average.

Our findings correspond to documents revealed by Congressman Lloyd Doggett, showing that as recently as March 2, the Trump Administration was encouraging American businesses to increase exports of medical supplies, especially to China.4Yet, during this period, the U.S. government was well aware of the harms of COVID-19, including a likely need for additional respirators and masks. The import data that we identified and reviewed also reveal that the Trump Administration failed to prepare for COVID-19 and to protect the health of Americans.

From January to February, when the U.S. should have been stockpiling medical supplies, the value of ventilator imports dropped by more than 10 percent. The data shows a similar pattern with PPE and cleaning supplies, which fell by 11.3%, over $161 million, from January to February 2020, and N95 masks in particular, which fell by 14.2%

pdf
https://porter.house.gov/uploadedfiles/everyone_but_us.pdf

https://www.frontpagelive.com/2020/...ls-how-trump-chose-money-over-american-lives/

Such utter bullshit. There has never been a better time to be black and/or gay in America.

Please give some examples of how you are threatened by the Trump presidency.
According to the FBI, Anti-gay hatecrimes have been on the rise since 2017... so, there's that.

According to the FBI, Anti-gay hatecrimes have been on the rise since 2017... so, there's that.
But the FBI is part of the Deep State, so they’re obviously lying.

There, I saved him the bother.

The only possible answer is that the culprits must be fueled by hate, hate that was instilled in them by Trumps flagrant gay bashing during the last few years, right...? Lets look at those numbers, but before that I am looking forward to reading your examples of Trumps gay-bashing that has lead to this development...

So, according to FBI in 2016, the last year of peace, there were 1180 LGBT hate crime incidents, in 2017 there were 1217 and in 2018 there were 1347.

That's an increase of 167 incidents, an average of 83 per year. Were those 83 cases, per year, only motivated by Trumps hate of LGBTQAIS...?:rolleyes:
Could it be an anomaly?
How are crimes defined as a hate crime? Could it be that in the age of woke-ness more crimes than before are defined as hate crimes?

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc...crimes-motivated-anti-lgbtq-bias-fbi-n1080891

and...

I watch way too much tv, almost exclusively American (scripted) shows. There has never been more minority, LGBT characters. Literally every show has minorities in major roles, most shows have gay characters, many shows have trans, binary, "haven't decided yet" characters. This has all happened after Trump took office, so, should we credit him?

carlo-allegri-donald-trump-lgbt-flag-2016-presidential-election.jpg

Last edited:
I think there might be a gigantic rift between the imagery of those demented woke-fanatics and the real everyday life of the people.

Part of the problem is exactly that horrendous extremization and insane ideological push made by the media, who would scare away anyone is their right mind.
Part of the problem is the fact that Power is now held by a conservative group of close-minded individuals. For a series of reasons.

When two idiotic, strongly divisive extremes collide, sparks and fire are bound to fly around, and the ones taking the blunt of it are normal people in their everyday lives, doing pretty normal things.

Because extremists, whatever their idea, tend to make life impossible to everyone else.

The only possible answer is that the culprits must be fueled by hate, hate that was instilled in them by Trumps flagrant gay bashing during the last few years, right...? Lets look at those numbers, but before that I am looking forward to reading your examples of Trumps gay-bashing that has lead to this development...

So, according to FBI in 2016, the last year of peace, there were 1180 LGBT hate crime incidents, in 2017 there were 1217 and in 2018 there were 1347.

That's an increase of 167 incidents, an average of 83 per year. Were those 83 cases, per year, only motivated by Trumps hate of LGBTQAIS...?:rolleyes:
Could it be an anomaly?
How are crimes defined as a hate crime? Could it be that in the age of woke-ness more crimes than before are defined as hate crimes?

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc...crimes-motivated-anti-lgbtq-bias-fbi-n1080891

and...

I watch way too much tv, almost exclusively American (scripted) shows. There has never been more minority, LGBT characters. Literally every show has minorities in major roles, most shows have gay characters, many shows have trans, binary, "haven't decided yet" characters. This has all happened after Trump took office, so, should we credit him?

What an asshat

Yep I have TDS couldnt be that you have an disorder endlessly defending a foreign leader from the evidence shown to you by people of color that his administration is racist or from gay men who have shown you evidence his administration is homophobic. But no youre not the joke. Keep praising your trump daddy hopefully he can give you a metal.

Hey theres also more cooking shows more to praise trump for woopy

asshat

Last edited:
if your hate it based on him being racist (...) you are simply stupid or uninformed, or quite possibly both, with a sprinkling of TDS.
I notice that you have completely forgotten about his involvement in “birtherism”, a.k.a. the “No blacks in the White House!” movement.

I think this sums up Trump's presidency pretty well.

Could it be an anomaly?

and...

For the first time ever, the FBI has declared a White Nationalist group a terrorist organization. We have seen a notable rise in White Nationalism and hate crime associated with those groups; White Nationalists have openly cited Trump's rhetoric and lack of timely and genuine condemnation for their actions as a reason to continue. These groups have been emboldened and validated by their perception of an ally in the White House and images like the one you quoted are viewed as disingenuous and manipulating minority groups into voting for him.

No matter how you try to spin it, Trump's speech and attitudes regarding people of color and the LGBTQ+ community is toxic at best and dangerous to those who are the victims of his proxies.

Trump just appointed an openly anti-LGBTQ+ press secretary, Kayleigh McEnany. She has a long history of anti-LGBTQ comments, including saying that transgender rights are a threat to women in bathrooms, that marriage equality is an attack on “religious institutions” and states’ rights, and that Mike Pence “loves” LGBTQ people. A short list regarding her homophobia and sexism:

Appeared on a radio show hosted by Tony Perkins, president of the Southern Poverty Law Center-designated hate group Family Research Council. She appeared on the same episode as Ken Williams, co-founder of the so-called “ex-gay” resource group Equipped to Love, who spoke in opposition to a California bill seeking to outlaw conversion therapy.

Dismissed claims of marriage discrimination prior the Supreme Court’s marriage ruling as nothing more than “farcical blabber.”

Argued against transgender bathroom access on the basis that “that this could be utilized by some men, for instance, to go into female bathrooms, it’s happened at Target, which does have the same policy in place. Voyeurism issues where cameras were put by men taking advantage of the policies, not transgender individuals, men, straight men coming in and really being a predator against women.”

Argued that the Supreme Court’s ruling on marriage equality is a threat to religious rights.

Used another CNN appearance to frame transgender bathroom access as a threat to women and little girls.

Said it was it “awesome” that late Justice Antonin Scalia criticized a pro-marriage equality ruling.

Dismissed openly gay CNN anchor Don Lemon’s concerns about Mike Pence’s anti-LGBTQ views by saying “Mike Pence loves all people.” (video starts at 2:00)

Called modern feminism is an “embarrassment,” suggesting that “the feminists of today reduce women to their sexuality, and in doing so, set women’s rights back by huge strides.”

Disputed that having women in active combat is nothing more than the “radical agenda” of feminists; in the same post, she criticized “award shows, where Hollywood was trying to ban gender-based awards.”

During an appearance on the Fox Business Network earlier this year: “We will not see diseases like the coronavirus come here, and isn’t it refreshing when contrasting it with the awful presidency of President Obama.”

Then there's this Birtherism gem from her Twitter feed:

This is the person Trump has picked as the public face of the White House. But sure, I'm absolutely certain that he's pro-LGBTQ+, pro-minority empowerment, on the side of the poor, and has the best interest of everyone at heart despite literally every motherfucking thing he does being in opposition to all those ideals!

All this is what I managed to pull up as examples from just one appointment. We have discussed at great length in this thread Trump's history of racism dating back to the 1970s and 1980s, I'm not going to do it again just because another Trump-drone decides to lie about reality and leave it up to the adults to cite proof they are wrong. That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence; and frankly I'm tired of hearing the same thin talking points for the last 4 years. Repeating a lie doesn't make it true, despite what Trump tries to do.

Last edited:
There is a monster and it cast it's spell on the world, according to Trump.

Shit. He's going to pull us out of the WHO and cease support in the middle of a pandemic, isn't he?