The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

It's mid-summer, temperatures are in the 90s where I live.

Still waiting for that virus to "disappear, like a miracle" with the heat.

Will Fox actually air this?

I love when people said that on other forums I frequent and I made a point about me being, you know, in the fucking tropics and COVID seemed to be surviving pretty well. :p

Wuhan isn’t exactly in the Arctic either.

Maybe it's not quite hot enough. i know,, let's check in on Arizo--...oh...nevermind.

Doesn't matter he never said that, well he did, but he likes mask always has, hes never been against mask. He looks like the Lone Ranger YEAH! MASK! End the dont wear mask BS losers, Daddy Donny said its cool now.

1593704955597.png

Remember that guy that Trump pardoned? Here is his unit's story of what happened.

Alex Acosta resigns as labor secretary amid intense scrutiny of his handling of Jeffrey Epstein case
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...s-handling-of-jeffrey-epstein-case/ar-AAEeu4Y

Protecting Trump and Rudy?
DOJ taps U.S. attorney to 'coordinate' Ukraine inquiries
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/02/18/justice-department-ukraine-inquiries-115793

Senator warns of political pressure on U.S. probe into hackers of green groups
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-india-cyber-mercenaries-usa-idUSKBN2441TU

So creepy!

We knew he was creepy going in, but damn!

Mexico closed their border with Arizona to keep the COVID plague rats out.

Guess Trump is going to make Mexico pay for that wall after all.

I finally got a chance to look at the train wreck that is Trump's Mount Rushmore address.

For some reason he thanked police and soldiers for trying to "kill" the virus - which was his only mention of the pandemic in the entire address and he did not mention to over 100,000 American dead so far, or the skyrocketing infection rates.

I'm here as your President to proclaim, before the country and before the world, this monument will never be desecrated.
Setting aside that the guy who was in charge of carving Rushmore had strong ties to the KKK and the creation of the monument was a desecration of a holy Native American area - was there some movement to destroy Rushmore that I didn't know about?

As we meet here tonight, there is a growing danger that threatens every blessing our ancestors fought so hard for, struggled, they bled to secure.
Okay, here we go. "We are under threat from an enemy within" is going to be the theme of the evening, let the demonizing of political detractors begin. Also, nice dog whistle to the Alt-Right/Neo Nazi crowd who are super sensitive about their slaver statues being removed.

Our nation is witnessing a merciless campaign to wipe out our history, defame our heroes, erase our values, and indoctrinate our children.
What movement is this exactly? No one is wanting to wipe out our history, people just want to get honest about what really happened and stop glorifying horrible people who turned traitor against their nation because they were told that people are not livestock. If these are the "heroes" Trump is referring to, this isn't just a nod to White Supremacists, it's a call to arms. The same goes for the comment about values - what values exactly? On one had I see a group that wants real equality in race, religion, and sexuality/gender; the other seems to value a time where it was okay to hang people from trees because they were black. Lastly, "The liberals are coming to steal your children's minds from you" - just wow.

Angry mobs are trying to tear down statues of our founders, deface our most sacred memorials, and unleash a wave of violent crime in our cities.
Protests are made up of angry people, but they have largely been peaceful; the looting has been limited to those taking advantage of the situation for personal gain. Trump is declaring a culture war and equating the removal of statues put up long after the Civil War glorifying slavers to an assault on Washington and the destruction of monuments like the Statue of Liberty or the Liberty Bell.

Many of these people have no idea why they are doing this, but some know exactly what they are doing.
Ahh, so the protests are either people stupid enough to go along with whatever is happening or professional agitators. Trump's hatred for protesters is well established and he tends to blame any action speaking out against him on Antifa. It couldn't possibly be that there are large numbers of considerate, thinking people who are tired of this administration and centuries of police abuse.

This attack on our liberty, our magnificent liberty, must be stopped. And it will be stopped very quickly.
"Our magnificent liberty?" Who talks like this? In the same breath Trump is talking about our "magnificent liberty" and then threatening even more force to take away that very liberty from those who disagree with him.

This left-wing cultural revolution is designed to overthrow the American Revolution.
First of all, the American Revolution was pretty far to the fuckin' left at the time. Second, no it isn't, no one is suggesting rejoining England or destroying our nation.

The violent mayhem we have seen in the streets and cities that are run by the liberal Democrats in every case is the predictable result of years of extreme indoctrination and bias in education, journalism and other cultural institutions.
Paging George Orwell, party of one. First, identifying the Democrats as "other" and out to destroy the country, coupling that with "liberal" as a blanket statement and borderline political slur (Trump loves to use "liberal as slur and has since his 2016 campaign). These outsider liberal Democrats are turning your children against you by controlling the schools and media - well which is it, are they the "other" invaders or do they control everything? You can't have it both ways. We already know that Trump lies more than any president on record, that he treats Fox News and Sinclair Broadcasting as his party propaganda agencies, and gets very angry when they don't back his insanity with positive coverage. "Facts have a well known liberal bias" is pretty much how Trump responds to facts that don't fit his agenda; this is the very definition of "politically correct" speech -forcing speech to align with the political party, not with reality.

Our children are taught in school to hate their own country and believe that the men and women who built it were not heroes, but that they were villains.
I challenge anyone to find a K-12 text book that does this. The founders of our nation certainly did some really shitty things, slavery, genocide and torture of the indigenous population - but those are facts, not rhetoric.

The radical view of American history is a web of lies.
Oh, the irony. "Facts have a liberal bias" again combined with the greatest liar of a generation accusing those sticking to the facts of lies.

General Washington did not claim power, but simply returned to Mount Vernon as a private citizen.
Trump is setting himself up to be the George Washington of his own story, he's preparing to lose the election and go back to being a private citizen and this is part of his rationalization. This is a big shift for Trump,
"If he was smart, he would've put his name on it. You've got to put your name on stuff or no one remembers you."
Trump on Washington and Mount Vernon.

Lincoln won the Civil War. He issued the Emancipation Proclamation. He led the passage of the 13th Amendment abolishing slavery for all time.
Also Trump (2019):
I've always said I can be more presidential than any president in history except for Honest Abe Lincoln when he's wearing the hat. That's tough, that's tough. That was a tough to beat.

They want to silence us, but we will not be silenced
Tump's been going off about the "silent majority" for a while, an idea that Nixon introduced. He's tweeted about it (often in all caps), and this is again fearmongering with "They" - who is "they" who want to silence "us"? Trump is the one threatening to shut down platforms that don't give him preferential treatment.

We will state the truth in full without apology.
:ROFLMAO:

And we are building the wall
No so much.

We believe in equal opportunity, equal justice, and equal treatment for citizens of every race, background, religion and creed.
Also Trump in 2018
Why do we want all these people from shithole countries coming here?
Every background, indeed.

We want free and open debate not speech codes and cancel culture
Also Trump earlier in 2020
Republicans feel that social media platforms totally silence conservative voices. We will strongly regulate or close them down before we every allow this to happen.
The GOP doesn't want free and open debate because the facts are not on their side, they have states that media distribution platforms and publishers need to get on board with their message or be in the political crosshairs.

Their goal is not a better America, their goal is to end America.
More other blaming and strawman arguments. Show me a Democratic representative, senator, or official who want to "end America".

We are the people who dreamed a spectacular dream -- it was called Las Vegas in the Nevada desert.
Ahh, yes, I remember Hancock, Franklin, Wilson, Adams, and the rest of the founding fathers heading to Vegas right after signing the Declaration of Independence and getting sloppy drunk on free margaritas at the Flamingo.

We settled the Wild West, won two World Wars, landed American astronauts on the moon, and one day very soon, we will plant our flag on Mars.
Fuck yeah, SPACE FORCE!

Last edited: