The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

FRIDAY NIGHT EXECUTIONS!

The President has authorized the Department of Justice and Bureau of Prisons to publicly execute enemies of the state....

Sorry that's in a few months he only fired that dirty purple heart winning colonel Vindman and his brother and Sondland. Making good on his promises of retribution which only illustrates Sen. Collins of Maine is a naive whore.

So this was the Day that Trump told Bob Woodward that Covid was coming and 5x worse than any flu.

And I was right Trump started executions back up literally and figuratively.

I don't think that it would have changed my vacation plans if told in February but I know businesses would have been more prepared.

Oh and the right wing media are ripping apart Lindsey Graham for telling Trump to do the interviews

Last edited:
Another whistleblower -

US official claims pressure to downplay intelligence reports
1. Murphy said he was illegally directed to manipulate intelligence assessments to support aggressive border policies.

2. The complaint makes a compelling case that former DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen repeatedly and deliberately lied to Congress to exaggerate the threat at the border.

3. Acting Deputy Secretary of Homeland Security Ken Cuccinelli illegally tried to distort intelligence reports he viewed as too favorable to asylum seekers, claiming they were concocted by the “Deep State,” the complaint said.

4. Under Secretary David Glawe was reportedly almost fired by Trump after he testified about the threat posed by Russian election interference.

5. Acting DHS Secretary Chad Wolf told Murphy to stop reporting on Russian interference and to focus on China and Iran, which Murphy believed “would put the country in substantial and specific danger,” the complaint said.

6. Officials were concerned that discussing the threats posed by white supremacists and Russian intelligence operations would reflect badly on Trump, and they preferred that Murphy’s team work on “violent ‘left-wing’ groups” like “antifa.”

7. Classified material

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-54096520

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/09/th...ew-trump-administration-whistleblower-report/

https://intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/murphy_wb_dhs_oig_complaint9.8.20.pdf

Last edited:
Why the fuck did Bob Woodward hang on to this information until 6 months into serious pandemic effects, and just 8 weeks before the election? (I mean, I assume it was 'to sell a book')

Ugh.

Why the fuck did Bob Woodward hang on to this information until 6 months into serious pandemic effects, and just 8 weeks before the election? (I mean, I assume it was 'to sell a book')

Ugh.

it’s never in the public interest, maybe if you release enough things along the way as close to the election as you can, you’ll get people to finally change their minds.

Also, fuck you, John Bolton.

You are most likely correct. Either that, or the release was spaced with other Anti-Trump material. His niece, for instance, has just had a book out. You have to let them breathe for a bit before screaming rabid people on both extremes of the political spectrum to do those angry purchases and feed the buzz machine. As we know, anything and everything with Trump on it is now guaranteed traffic/sales.

If the rumours on the election time were correct and Trump's entire idea was to get as much attention on his name as possible, bullseye :p

it’s never in the public interest, maybe if you release enough things along the way as close to the election as you can, you’ll get people to finally change their minds.

Nope! :D

Ugh.

This goes to my earlier statement that Trump lies so much as everything is believable and unbelievable. If Donald Trump said he fucked your mother would you just trust him? Would you ask your mother? Trump is so untrustworthy that everything requires some research to verify even when he is telling the truth.

I can understand you finding it odd that he did not report right away, he's held to a higher standard, as an author. So who would live up to that higher standard? Who other than Woodward was this knowledge shared with? We know Lindsey Graham was in the room on the first interview. What Senators and Congressmen did he tell its not a hoax but that's what we're going to tell the american people. What elected persons who took an oath said nothing?

Now this was happening early in the interview process and if Woodward did call out Trump for lies early he would have lost access. Woodwards job isn't to lookout for every US citizen or care for the general welfare that would be the President DONALD J TRUMP.

so... Why the fuck did DONALD J TRUMP hang on to this information until 6 months into serious pandemic effects, and continue to lie about the seriousness of covid with 8 weeks before the election?

Last edited:
Now this was happening early in the interview process and if Woodward did call out Trump for lies early he would have lost access. Woodwards job isn't to lookout for every US citizen or care for the general welfare that would be the President DONALD J TRUMP.

so... Why the fuck did DONALD J TRUMP hang on to this information until 6 months into serious pandemic effects, and continue to lie about the seriousness of covid with 8 weeks before the election?

tenor.gif

Some much xxxxxx -

Trump officials interfered with CDC reports on Covid-19
The politically appointed HHS spokesperson and his team demanded and received the right to review CDC’s scientific reports to health professionals.
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/...nterfered-with-cdc-reports-on-covid-19-412809

Court-appointed adviser blasts 'corrupt' DOJ move to drop Flynn case

It's not clear whether the brief by retired jurist John Gleeson will sway the District Court judge deciding Flynn's fate.

“There is clear evidence that this motion reflects a corrupt and politically motivated favor unworthy of our justice system,” wrote Gleeson, a former federal judge in Manhattan
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/11/court-corrupt-doj-drop-michael-flynn-case-412555

Note - Flynn case probably back in court on same day as first debate!!!!!!

And of course the national emergency declared 3 days after 9/11 was renewed yet again. But so did both of Donnie's predecessors, so no surprises there.