The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

So I guess the sales of the Woodward book have plateaued now?

So I guess the sales of the Woodward book have plateaued now?
Doubt it.

But the more that comes out about what the Mueller did and didn't do is ever more disturbing. Justice Dept totally at the service of the minority party.

Ex-top prosecutor: Mueller didn’t investigate Trump finances or interview Ivanka over blowback fears
Mueller should have explicitly said Trump obstructed justice, Andrew Weissmann said, admitting the probe fell short
https://www.salon.com/2020/09/22/ex...nces-or-interview-ivanka-over-blowback-fears/

The Trump Campaign is reportedly planning to run a Facebook ad blitz starting at 12:01 AM November the 4th claiming victory in the election. Facebook has banned new political ads for the 2 weeks prior to the election, but that is lifted on November 4th. Fortunately, Facebook has now come out and said it won't allow the tactic on their platform, but that doesn't mean Trump won't find other ways to throw the process into chaos even before the results are in. The Atlantic is reporting that Trump is also planning to put pressure on battleground states to exercise their right to pick different electors than the popular vote in their districts would indicate.

Vanity Fair

THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN IS REPORTEDLY PLOTTING AN ELECTION COUP TO “BYPASS” A BIDEN WIN

Full Article

Donald Trump has been throwing everything he’s got at the 2020 election to ensure a favorable result or otherwise undermine the outcome: Sowing doubt in the legitimacy of mail-in ballots. Screwing with the Postal Service that will handle them. Trying to recruit “law enforcement” as poll watchers. Flirting with delaying the election and openly stating that he won’t accept any results he doesn’t like.

Now the Trump campaign is said to be considering another, even more outrageous approach: In a thorough and deeply disconcerting piece about the constitutional crisis that may await us between November 3 and the inauguration in January, the Atlantic’s Barton Gellman reports that the Trump campaign has been discussing “contingency plans to bypass the election results and appoint local electors in battleground states where Republicans hold the legislative majority.” Citing the president’s baseless claims of fraud, Team Trump could ask GOP-controlled state governments to choose electors, completely ignoring an unfavorable or uncertain popular vote, state and national Republican sources told Gellman.

Full Article

I think this speaks for itself.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/sep/23/oregon-portland-pro-trump-protests-violence-texts

Chat logs show right-wing Pro-Trump counter-protesters preparing, training for, and sourcing arms and ammunition to escalate the protests in Portland into violence. Some of the chat logs are specific about using paintballs and other tactics that we then saw in the streets of Portland. One person is identified as a convicted felon, who is currently facing a civil suit for his involvement in previous violence. The chat logs show a coordinated effort to violate weapons laws and obfuscate their identities with the expressed purpose of using lethal force against protesters. Users are shown to be paying attention to Trump's dog whistles, saying they are "waiting for the Presidential Go to start firing".

Remember that police in cities around the US have been filmed ignoring armed vigilantes targeting protesters, and even providing them aid and allowing them to escape - in the case of Rittenhouse, even after he had shot several people. The police are being political and selectively targeting protesters advocating for police accountability with overwhelming force, while allowing armed counter-protesters to commit violence and escape repercussions.

The FBI has warned for decades that police departments are being radicalized from within and moving to align with White Nationalists, who continue to be the single biggest terrorism threat in the US. When we look at all of this together, we have a loosely organized paramilitary force, operating in cells and enforcing Trump's agenda. This isn't any different than the Brown Shirts in Germany in the late 1930s.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino...s-detainees-immigration-jail-georgia-n1240110

Lawyers allege abuse of migrant women by gynecologist for Georgia ICE detention center

WASHINGTON — A nurse who worked at an Immigration and Customs Enforcement detention center in Irwin County, Georgia and four lawyers representing clients there are claiming that immigrant women are routinely being sent to a gynecologist who has left them bruised and performed unnecessary procedures, including hysterectomies.

The doctor, who three lawyers identified as Dr. Mahendra Amin, practicing in Douglas, Georgia, has continued to see women from the Irwin County Detention Center for the past several years despite complaints from his patients.

Amin was the subject of a Justice Department investigation in 2015 for making false claims to Medicaid and Medicare. As a result, he and other doctors involved paid $525,000 in a civil settlement, according to the Justice Department.

The lawyers identified the doctor after a whistleblower complaint to the Inspector General for the Department of Homeland Security was filed by Dawn Wooten, who worked as a nurse inside the facility. She said in the complaint that detainees were not getting Covid-19 tests and other needed medical care. The complaint was first reported by the Intercept.

Wooten worked full time as a licensed practical nurse at the Irwin County Detention Center in Ocilla, Georgia, until being demoted in July

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/20...on-if-he-loses-get-rid-ballots-there-n1240896

When asked about a peaceful transition of power if Biden wins, Trump replied by saying he has been complaining about the ballots, calling ballots a "disaster"and the need to" get rid of the ballots"; "There won't be a transition, frankly, there will be a continuation."

Trump also stated yesterday that he wanted the nomination of the new SCOTUS judge done before the election so the court could rule in his factor on the election results.

He's such a delicate flower, even with his mask on you can see it bothers him to be hated and heckled. He didn't even last a minute before tucking tail and running away.

He's such a delicate flower, even with his mask on you can see it bothers him to be hated and heckled. He didn't even last a minute before tucking tail and running away.
"The crowd loved me! I had to step away so not to steal the show from Justice Ginsburg!"

Plotting revenge!!!

Isn't it odd that the actions Trump and his appointees are taking almost seem to be coming from a foreign entity which stands to benefit from such actions.

The below post was made by a local racer, he tagged several other racers that are friends with me on Facebook. What he says here is the mentality of many racers, and most Trump supporters, it seems. My dad has been saying this lately, and he's on to something, they truly believe that Trump is a God.

Screenshot_20200926-220042~2.png

What stupid fools these people are...

Donald Trump, facing financial ruin, sought control of his elderly
father’s estate. The family fight was epic.

“It was basically taking the whole estate and giving it to Donald,” Trump’s
sister said in secretly recorded audio.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2020/politics/donald-trump-father-will/

TRUMP’S TAXES SHOW CHRONIC LOSSES AND YEARS OF TAX AVOIDANCE

The Times obtained Donald Trump’s tax information extending over more than two decades, revealing struggling properties, vast write-offs, an audit battle and hundreds of millions in debt coming due.
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/09/27/us/donald-trump-taxes.html

While buzzing down the interstate today there was some sort of slow down ahead, so I moved to the left lane with the rest of the drivers that were moving at speed. The slow down was a group of about 10 vehicles driving 55 mph/90 kph in a 70 mph zone/120 kph.

What does this have to do with Trump? They were all flying Trump flags. I guess it was a convoy of stupidity.

While buzzing down the interstate today there was some sort of slow down ahead, so I moved to the left lane with the rest of the drivers that were moving at speed. The slow down was a group of about 10 vehicles driving 55 mph/90 kph in a 70 mph zone/120 kph.

What does this have to do with Trump? They were all flying Trump flags. I guess it was a convoy of stupidity.

I spoke to a neighbor today who has Biden and the local state rep candidate name. Both have been stolen at least once. :|

Something I noticed Is the guys who have Republican signage all have security cameras on their houses, as if they’re trying to create tension with a “go on, I dare you.” attitude.

Or they don't want people stealing their signs and touching their property any more than your neighbor? And are you sure that's only the households with republican signage?

Not everything is an incitation. Not everyone politically opposed to you is satan, much as it would be easy to label it as such.