The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

Honestly, I'd be surprised if any of them didn't recover.

That said, Trump himself. He is old, overweight, and generally doesn't look like in good shape. And they obviously try to make it appear as he has overcome the virus and is totally fit just a week after the diagnosis*. This strategy obviously requires him taking all kinds of medicine and needlessly straining his sick body instead of concentrating on actually getting well again. Maybe that'll come around to bite him in the ass big time.

* Or rather, the going public with the diagnosis. Maybe they just waited until he was too sick to keep it under wraps. I would not put it past these people to go into last week's debate against Biden with a knowingly infected president. Hell, him shouting so much could even be a deliberate attempt to get Biden infected as well, despite him standing a few metres away.
Of course I don't have any facts to support this, but who's to say they wouldn't do that?

What I can see happening is they're trying to keep his condition under wraps and will pump him full of as many drugs as possible to keep any sort of normality with him. That is only going to work for so long.

That doesn't count :p

Of course I don't have any facts to support this, but who's to say they wouldn't do that?
Well... to support that, you have almost four years of Trump in the White House and the gOP & his own “team” trying as hard as they can to deep-throat his tiny sausage. So there is no reason not to think they would do this.

What I can see happening is they're trying to keep his condition under wraps and will pump him full of as many drugs as possible to keep any sort of normality with him. That is only going to work for so long.
Hmmmm... with a tinfoil hat on, I would be smelling a very cunning plan! If what he demands is something that might well kill him, who are his doctors to deny him the pleasure?

He don’t need this treatment
Let the motherfucker die
Die, motherfucker, die!

Well... to support that, you have almost four years of Trump in the White House and the gOP & his own “team” trying as hard as they can to deep-throat his tiny sausage. So there is no reason not to think they would do this.

I'm game, let me get my tinfoil hat. Have we decided who our Alex Jones will be and all the other conspiracies we'll follow? :p

He's stacking SCOTUS to protect himself from his doctors.
If only @LeVeL were here to explain this latest round of Trump 3D Chess.

I'm game, let me get my tinfoil hat. Have we decided who our Alex Jones will be and all the other conspiracies we'll follow? :p
I wasn’t actually joking in that post. The gOP is trying everything they can think of to keep Trump in the WH and they (party and President) have made it abundantly clear that they don’t care what the cost is.

Last edited:
I didn't imagine you were, I was jokingly pointing out it's a small step from there to actually believing that Trump is playing 4D chess, and we already have enough nutjobs running about.

I am not arguing to take everything at face value, but Occam's Razor is there for a reason.

Some GOP senators believe the Senate is lost, any aid won't be delivered before election, so why help the opposition!

‘We Need to Take Away Children,’ No Matter How Young, Justice Dept. Officials Said

“We need to take away children,” Mr. Sessions told the prosecutors, according to participants’ notes. One added in shorthand: “If care about kids, don’t bring them in. Won’t give amnesty to people with kids.”

Rod J. Rosenstein, then the deputy attorney general, went even further in a second call about a week later, telling the five prosecutors that it did not matter how young the children were.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/06/...immigration-jeff-sessions-rod-rosenstein.html

Eric Trump Finally Interviewed in N.Y. Fraud Inquiry
President Trump’s son had sought to postpone a deposition with the New York attorney general’s office until after Election Day.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/05/nyregion/eric-trump-investigation-election.html

Last edited:
Covita -

Don’t cry for my White House staffer.