The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

Funny thing how WhatsApp on a Blackberry (Who has used one of those in the past five years anyway?) looks just like WhatsApp on an iPhone! :lmao:
Blackberry had the contract for secure government phones for a while, not sure if they still to. They stopped being competitive in the commercial sphere, so they shifted to ultra secure mobile devices.

Yeah, blackberry stayed the chosen presidents phone because the US government was able to put their own set of security software on those phones. Can’t imagine that’s what the angry Cheeto uses.

Yeah, blackberry stayed the chosen presidents phone because the US government was able to put their own set of security software on those phones. Can’t imagine that’s what the angry Cheeto uses.

You don't need to. He used a Galaxy S3 when he was sworn into office. now he uses an iPhone. One suspects he was dragged kicking and screaming into it though.

You don't need to. He used a Galaxy S3 when he was sworn into office. now he uses an iPhone. One suspects he was dragged kicking and screaming into it though.

TIL

Borat responds to Rudy -

Trump's accountability had lifespan of fruit fly

Netanyahu sidesteps Trump question

Trump meltdown -

Obama mocks Trump for walking out of 60 Minutes interview

What's this I hear about Melina having a double?

What's this I hear about Melina having a double?
1603743168639.png

1603743284422.png

However, I don't actually know if the woman in this photo is actually "supposed" to be Melania or just someone else that travels with him. I haven't seen enough photos of Hope Hicks to know if that's her...but one of the hilarious conspiracy theories is that this is Donald's doing: making Hope dress and look like Melania because he wants her to be wife #4 after he's out of office. :lol:
1603743507574.png

one of the hilarious conspiracy theories is that this is Donald's doing: making Hope dress and look like Melania because he wants her to be wife #4 after he's out of office. :lol:

That is a completely stupid, nonsensical and tinfoily conspiracy. I utterly love everything about it. :p

"In conclusion the rust belt is cold and shitty."

That almost sounds suicidal to me. My life was great?

I know, right? If that's his attitude, why is he trying to get another term? Purely because his fan club are giving him that emotional dump of feeling good for 5 minutes? Verbally abusing your crowd makes no fucking sense.

Thinking for 2 more minutes on this makes me believe this is just more "oh poor me" playing victim so that people feel sorry him. Remember last week with the "nobody likes me" bullshit?

Trump asserts dictatorial power over civil servants​

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/10/trump-asserts-dictatorial-power-over-civil-servants/

Bloomberg Funds Last-Minute Advertising Blitz for Biden in Texas and Ohio​

The billionaire former New York City mayor has concentrated largely on Florida in the general election. But his private polling found President Trump vulnerable in two of the country’s biggest red states.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/27/us/politics/bloomberg-ads-texas-ohio.html