The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

Why does he continue to think that "good ratings" means anything but "entertaining"?

Why does he continue to think that "good ratings" means anything but "entertaining"?

Stop insinuating that he uses logic!

But I thought his precious ratings were the "real" poll numbers?

Remember when people got mad for calling Trump supporters deplorable?

If only there was a global agreement with Iran that would reduce tension and provide oversight of their nuclear programs with observers and joint resolve to put lead in the glove...

An Iran Deal if you will that Iran the US and global partners could use to reduce the chance of war and move towards more diplomatic relations...

Such a mystery...

Last edited:

The sarcasm is lovely.

EDIT x3

fucks sake the video embedding is garbage...

Give Trump credit for getting paid by his supporters on the way out of the door.

OUR candidate? What happened to no collusion?

Wait, we can pay him to leave? Where do I chip in?
We're already paying him, and will continue to pay him till the day he dies. Secret Service protection for the rest of his hopefully short ass life means he can keep fleecing the gov by charging them for rooms and whatnot at his various properties, just like he has for the last 4 years.

Also, he's upped the threshold on his donations, now 75% will go into his pocket vs just 50%. Sorry, I mean his new PAC.

Poor sap. Rot in a hole, ya cunt.

We're already paying him, and will continue to pay him till the day he dies. Secret Service protection for the rest of his hopefully short ass life means he can keep fleecing the gov by charging them for rooms and whatnot at his various properties, just like he has for the last 4 years.

Also, he's upped the threshold on his donations, now 75% will go into his pocket vs just 50%. Sorry, I mean his new PAC.

Would secret service have to provide protection if he is in jail?

Depends on where he's convicted in NYS Department of Corrections if it's Federal the Bureau of Prisons would be responsible

Don't know. While I highly doubt he'll ever wind up behind bars, I do relish the thought of him sitting alone in a jail cell crying while a single agent sits outside in a folding chair sleeping till his shift is over.