The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

Would secret service have to provide protection if he is in jail?

He would have to be convicted of a major felony to end up in a prison. Even then, I bet he would be allowed to choose home jail.

Well sure, allegedly he makes more than a few hundred thousand a year. Since he’s able to con a bunch of old men to let him do whatever he wants, what makes you think the courts will change?

He would have to be convicted of a major felony to end up in a prison. Even then, I bet he would be allowed to choose home jail.

The Manhattan DA is after him and so is the NYS Attorneys General. He has issues from tax evasion, wire fraud, and campaign finance law... remember his lawyer already went to prison for that.

Remember I do have a Juris Doctorate and practiced in Massachusetts. I'm not pulling this out my ass... Regardless of prison he's going to be spending alot of time in court besides his civil lawsuits he's going to pay out on.

The Manhattan DA is after him and so is the NYS Attorneys General. He has issues from tax evasion, wire fraud, and campaign finance law... remember his lawyer already went to prison for that.

Remember I do have a Juris Doctorate and practiced in Massachusetts. I'm not pulling this out my ass... Regardless of prison he's going to be spending alot of time in court besides his civil lawsuits he's going to pay out on.

I am well aware of Trump's legal troubles and that the state of N.Y. is basically after him. His lawyer was not a former president that is pushing 80..

I was not aware of your education, nor did I accuse you of pulling it out of your ass. I just doubt he will spend anytime behind the walls of a prison.

I don't think that a pardon will be forthcoming from Biden, but I'm sure a future GOP president will pardon Trump on federal charges. State charges are another matter, only the governor of that state can pardon those crimes. I would not expect NY to offer that to Trump any time soon.

More likely, he will flee to a nation without extradition to the US if things turn against him.

I don't think that a pardon will be forthcoming from Biden, but I'm sure a future GOP president will pardon Trump on federal charges. State charges are another matter, only the governor of that state can pardon those crimes. I would not expect NY to offer that to Trump any time soon.

More likely, he will flee to a nation without extradition to the US if things turn against him.

Which should also get rid of the requirement for the SS to protect him, no?

Well Flynn has to accept it and that would send a significant signal that Sidney Powell isnt the kraken

I don't think a person currently in the employ of the government can be a "special prosecutor" then again they haven't followed many statutory requirements in the Trump administration...

I don't Biden has anything to worry about the extent to his exposure sounds very limited other than in the fevered dreams of Trump.

I don't think a person currently in the employ of the government can be a "special prosecutor" then again they haven't followed many statutory requirements in the Trump administration...

I don't Biden has anything to worry about the extent to his exposure sounds very limited other than in the fevered dreams of Trump.

Also this -

Why Barr Appointing Durham As Special Counsel Could Backfire on Trump​

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/202...rham-as-special-counsel-could-hurt-trump.html

White House vetting pardon requests as some push Trump to preemptively pardon family​

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/whi...sts-push-trump-preemptively/story?id=74482289

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/01/us/politics/rudy-giuliani-pardon.html