The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

Can he be impeached after he leaves office just to prevent him from running again?

Or maybe, if he his diagnosed criminally insane and in need of treatment, that could make him ineligible to run for office?

Right now where they would get the least amount of flak for it and it's the most business-convenient action. Way to go Jack.

Right now where they would get the least amount of flak for it and it's the most business-convenient action. Way to go Jack.
They simply pulled it forward two weeks and wouldn’t have got much flak after Biden’s inauguration either, but I think your point still stands. They certainly didn’t mind all the page views that he gave them.

Its also mindful of whats planned for the 17th and 20th....

Oh it seems clear that business wants nothing to do with Trump, his followers, or the insane crimes they are planning. I'm surprised the House isn't calling an emergency session.

When do we see Rudi or Mitch start tweeting? :D

Mitch is apparently busy circulating a memo of how a second impeachment hearing will happen...

so he might be writing more that 280 characters at a time

Mitch is apparently busy circulating a memo of how a second impeachment hearing will happen...

so he might be writing more that 280 characters at a time

"Rudi" or "Mitch"

I have to know what is in the koolaid!

I have to know what is in the koolaid!

Heres a hint the koolaid is a lie. They say the evidence is coming, they need another day, we have the evidence its being assembled for tomorrow, we need another day but this evidence wow, i know we said it was coming but i promise soon. There is no evidence, there is no koolaid. Its an old con man trick give them something its just a few doors down and behind that door is another sales pitch.

Heres a hint the koolaid is a lie. They say the evidence is coming, they need another day, we have the evidence its being assembled for tomorrow, we need another day but this evidence wow, i know we said it was coming but i promise soon. There is no evidence, there is no koolaid. Its an old con man trick give them something its just a few doors down and behind that door is another sales pitch.

I know what it is. but why do the people believe this shit?

When you are that far down in the rabbit hole, the way up is (or at least, seems) so long and tough that it's much easier to just keep on digging. The more his followers swallow his drivel, the higher the threshold becomes to turn around.

Donald Trump was annoyed by the violent siege on the Capitol Wednesday — which left several dead — because it looked “low class,” according to his adviser. “He doesn’t like low class things.”

Can he be impeached after he leaves office just to prevent him from running again?

George Conway was on AC360 and said if the House impeached him, the Senate could follow on after inauguration. Apparently precedent for that.