The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

Does this mean Trump is on double secret probation?
Oh, for sure. Because he's *definitely* learned his lesson, *this* time...
Screenshot_20210110-233440_Samsung Internet.jpg

Meanwhile, Melania finds some 'very fine people on both sides'.

[...] Most recently, my heart goes out to: Air Force Veteran, Ashli Babbit, Benjamin Philips, Kevin Greeson, Rosanne Boyland, and Capitol Police Officers, Brian Sicknick and Howard Liebengood. I pray for their families comfort and strength during this difficult time.

#BeBest

What is he going to do now that his Twitter privileges are gone, Facebook account is suspended and Parler is shut down. The digital attention detox this implies must be hard for him.

Or is he just constantly having his hour-long-live-on-phone-rants with Fox News, OAN and Newsmax?

What is he going to do now that his Twitter privileges are gone, Facebook account is suspended and Parler is shut down. The digital attention detox this implies must be hard for him.
Pinterest, too. He's still got Friendster, Club Penguin, and OnlyFans.

Last edited:

What in the actual fuck?????????????????

^ yep they did it to bunch of animals. I'm no longer shocked. They are monsters.

Certain times in history you can't hug it out....

Aw, looks like when you fucked up, even a lawyer can’t help.

Lawyer Reacts to Lectern-Rioter's Lawyer #shorts - YouTube

Last edited:

Do you believe/forgive him yet?

Do you believe/forgive him yet?
Not at all. I think he's afraid of the right wing extremists that either feel wronged/abandoned by him, and/or that he doesn't go far enough. I guarantee there have been credible threats to his life.