The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

All this planning and the guy with the murder-hobo beard thinks the gas mask is going to help.

This is why we need affordable and improved education. There's more than one image at the link,

IMG_0216.JPG

Surprise -

25 more hours...

Ok, but why?
You know when football fans drink and riot over their team winning a championship? It's like that.

Also, it's not that different from four years ago, except this time I am not forced into a meeting in which I get my coworkers literally crying over politics

You know when football fans drink and riot over their team winning a championship? It's like that.

Also, it's not that different from four years ago, except this time I am not forced into a meeting in which I get my coworkers literally crying over politics

Ah, wasn't sure which direction it was for.

Partially celebrating the end of an era and the coming sanity.
LOLno. This will not happen. I hope it does but it won't.

I want me trains!

i hope he injects some needed funding that the Cheeto cancelled. Damn cancel culture...

Compared to the last 4 years, this will be nirvana.

Or it's going to be four more years of battling the right on every bill and law, resulting in further stagnation of the nation.

Or it's going to be four more years of battling the right on every bill and law, resulting in further stagnation of the nation.
Nope, the GOP doesn't have the votes to control either the House or the Senate, and they won't have Moscow Mitch being the gatekeeper for bills in the Senate.

I’m not convinced until things happen. Sure, Biden will speak like an adult and have the temperament to lead, but what will happen I’m still not sure on.