The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

Have any of you noticed just how refreshing it is to not have to wake up to a torrent of petty, angry tweets made by the commander in chief between 3 and 4 AM?
Yeah, it's so nice! Its like being in a very noisy environment for hours and then suddenly there is silence

Yeah, it's so nice! Its like being in a very noisy environment for hours and then suddenly there is silence

Frazzledrip? Jew Lasers?

Trump Impeachment: Rep. Raskin's Video Montage of Capitol Insurrection |​

The second trial started with Trump's lawyers saying that the House managers presentation was so good they changed things around. Trump's lawyers then had such a trainwreck I have to wonder how bad was the original plan.

Day two of trial begins and it looks like the House will continue it's strategy of being competent and cogent.

Republicans continue to believe that supporting Trump will get them votes from a mob who wanted to kill them.

One thing to take notice of in this sham, one of the agreed upon things, is there is no camera on the Senators to show what they are doing. Apparently, several are reading different material.

Prosecutors in Georgia are opening an investigation into Trump's call Georgia's leadership to find enough votes to reverse his loss.

ATLANTA — Prosecutors in Georgia have started a criminal investigation into former President Donald J. Trump’s attempts to overturn Georgia’s election results, including a phone call he made to Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger in which Mr. Trump pressured him to “find” enough votes to help him reverse his loss.

On Wednesday, Fani T. Willis, the recently elected Democratic prosecutor in Fulton County, sent a letter to numerous officials in state government, including Mr. Raffensperger, requesting that they preserve documents related to “an investigation into attempts to influence” the state’s 2020 presidential election.

While the letter does not mention Mr. Trump by name, it is related to his efforts to change the outcome of Georgia’s election, according to a state official with knowledge of the matter. A copy of the letter was obtained by The New York Times.

It's getting hotter under his butt...

Watched several hours of the Impeachment proceedings and I must say, it is pretty captivating.

That may well be. But does anyone actually believe he'll be convicted (is that the correct term?)?

That may well be. But does anyone actually believe he'll be convicted (is that the correct term?)?
I’m not holding my breath for it.

That requires 17 Republicans to gain a moral compass. If it happens, I will be very surprised. My optimistic guess is the final tally will have about 4-6 Republicans vote to convict.

Feet away from the death of senators and congressmen. Honestly if you see any of the 44 Republican Senators ask them for their wallet and to fuck their fat pig wife they will bring you a beer and thank you. What would this conversation been if it was more than just dead cops would they have cared if staffers were killed? Members of the House? A Senator? Just pathetic.