The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

What would this conversation been if it was more than just dead cops would they have cared if staffers were killed? Members of the House? A Senator? Just pathetic.
I do honestly think they would only have changed their minds if a Republican Congressperson had been killed.

Watched several hours of the Impeachment proceedings and I must say, it is pretty captivating.
I listened to some of it on NPR.

If my defense attorney's closing remarks involved crying while reading a poem, I'd know that I'm going to jail. Even NPR cut away from that poetry reading for analysis, commentary, and station ID.

I do honestly think they would only have changed their minds if a Republican Congressperson had been killed.

You're generous; something tells me they would mock the dead congressman, and call him a rino too weak to live much less trump trump trump!

Having watched today how close we were to disaster I'm so disgusted. They are making the congress completely irrelevant and making the presidency a monarchy. No President can ever be impeached they are immune from prosecution.

So many people use this as...er...a "defense", I guess?

That may well be. But does anyone actually believe he'll be convicted (is that the correct term?)?

We can only hope that enough Republicans show they have the courage to look beyond party and protecting Trump.

The lack of cameras on the senators will reduce how people see this. That will reduce pressure on them, so they will probably resort to, it was unconstitutional, so I voted no.

So many people use this as...er...a "defense", I guess?

Why not just blame Democrats for Trump's Atlantic City failure those anti gambling addiction programs are just big government looking out for the little guy.

We can only hope that enough Republicans show they have the courage to look beyond party and protecting Trump.

The lack of cameras on the senators will reduce how people see this. That will reduce pressure on them, so they will probably resort to, it was unconstitutional, so I voted no.

Oh to capture Josh Hawley with his legs kicked up

“sitting up in the gallery with his feet up on the seat in front of him.” as described

Roy Blunt, Ron Johnson, Mike Lee, Marco Rubio, Todd Young. Those are my scalps. I will support primary challengers to bleed them. I will support third party candidates to strip way voters. I will support their Democrat Party opponent and eventual successor.

Fulton County, Georgia District Attorney Fani Willis talks with Rachel Maddow about how her investigation will look at evidence of Donald Trump's intentions when he interacted with Georgia officials, and how the stages of the investigation will develop.

Possible Grand Jury in March!!!!!

I get the fix is in but you would think Trump's lawyers would pretend to try

They seem to think their Jedi mind tricks will work if they keep repeating them.

The Senate just voted to have witnesses. This could get interesting, but that also means the proceedings will be suspended, and depositions will have to be taken before the proceedings can continue.

The Senate just voted to have witnesses. This could get interesting, but that also means the proceedings will be suspended, and depositions will have to be taken before the proceedings can continue.

By the way the constitutional argument is over so it's no wonder the Republican are using that as an excuse

Current defense argument, skip to 50 seconds in.

Why? There was new information that came out, and they don't know how to handle it.

What a roller coaster of a day. I stepped away for a few minutes and the Democrats caved in to a threat by Trump's defense team to call and depose at least 100 witnesses. So instead of witnesses, a statement by a Representative that had a conversation with Rep McCarthy about his phone call with Trump while the riot was taking place was read into the record and closing arguments are taking place.

This is tragic! No wonder the Republicans get away with so much shit. This minor threat is comical at best.

It was essentially a shutdown threat. "We're going to call everyone and their dog to testify and take up time so no other Senate business can take place." It's the same tactic they've used for years.

I've told you I have my hitlist. There is no such thing as incitement I'm going to murder Republicans political, professional, and personal lives.

It was essentially a shutdown threat. "We're going to call everyone and their dog to testify and take up time so no other Senate business can take place." It's the same tactic they've used for years.

I don't remember the exact line, or who originally stated it, but: If Democrats are so good, why do they loose so damn often?

It is because they lay down instead of getting a bit muddy.

Well, he was just acquitted.

43 trumpers with blood on their hands and I will work in every fashion from supporting primaries by farther right wing people to supporting and volunteering for Democrats to unseat them. Blood from their eyes ears and anus. There is no incitement and no punishment that they can morally endorse. It's time to end conservative politicians for a generation.