The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

I am unamazed that that third party vanished in a plume of smoke.

Everyone seems to be repeating that the golden trump is Hecho en Mexico, but it seems that there isn't a source I can find for it. All of them source the Politico playbook, which has conveniently misplaced any mention of it. It would be hilarious if true though

The third party was a threat to keep everyone in line. Besides, why make a new party when real Republicans are leaving? With those people leaving, there are fewer within the party to question what he does.

It's not even that. it's the same nonsense that gets dragged every election when someone doesn't get what they want. shame not even the moderate republicans will give it a go, that way you don't taint actual anti-neoliberal nonsense with people literally wanting to do a poor copy of the moral absolutism that brought people to america in the first place.

It's not even that. it's the same nonsense that gets dragged every election when someone doesn't get what they want. shame not even the moderate republicans will give it a go, that way you don't taint actual anti-neoliberal nonsense with people literally wanting to do a poor copy of the moral absolutism that brought people to america in the first place.

If Trump got convicted of the Impeachment charge, he would have started a third party just to nuke the Republican party.

I can understand why he would hide that he got the vaccine. Yesterday went to read about the Trump speech on Fox News where he was the third story.

Perhaps the super strong and very stable genius is afraid of needles and can’t have people watching him squirm.

More likely that he doesn't want to roll his sleeve up and show his flabby arms. He's exactly the kind of vain assclown that would be worried about his looks rather than his leadership.

More likely that he doesn't want to roll his sleeve up and show his flabby arms. He's exactly the kind of vain assclown that would be worried about his looks rather than his leadership.
Sounds like my grandmother who would not use oxygen until her lips turned blue.

A bit like his hands then...? :ROFLMAO:

Perhaps the super strong and very stable genius is afraid of needles and can’t have people watching him squirm.
Bring your own media, ensure only favourable pictures are published, praise your own vaccination campaign to ease taking credit from Biden later.

Oh, wait, maintaining a narrative is more important. Carry on.

Trump inauguration March 4th? :ROFLMAO:

More Q fantasy land craziness?

On March 4, QAnon members think that the military is going to somehow help former President Donald Trump to rise to power again.

Texas Republican Rep. Michael McCaul said that former President Donald Trump has a responsibility to tell his supporters to sit March 4 out.

Sorta funny that Trump has to pretend he didn't get the vaccine

Mainline Republican beliefs

Yes, and this is all a part of the alternate reality merry-go-around, (which John Stewart accurately labelled "Bullshit Mountain") that kind of started with the Obama birth certificate hoax, that became a mainstream Republican belief back in the days. Now there are no limits to what they will believe if QAnon, Trump, OAN, Newsmax, Breitbart, or Fox News tells them.

5163lg.jpg