The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

Acting AG testified about Trump's election interference​

"Jeffrey A. Rosen, who was acting attorney general during the Trump administration, has told the Justice Department watchdog and Congressional investigators that one of his deputies tried to help former President Donald J. Trump subvert the results of the 2020 election,"

The midterms are going to be the wrong kind of insane due to this. Republicans will try their hardest to win the House and kill this.

:ROFLMAO:

Such a classy guy.

And I wouldn't count on it.

What is it about people ass-deep in politics being glad about people dying. Fuck me. Also what do I have to do to stop hearing about Donald Trump?

Also what do I have to do to stop hearing about Donald Trump?
If only we knew how to make him go away already. The world would be an objectively better place if Ol' Orangefarts could just fade into the background.

What is it about people ass-deep in politics being glad about people dying. Fuck me. Also what do I have to do to stop hearing about Donald Trump?

We wish we heard far less than we still do from him. He has figured out how to insert himself into the narrative far to often despite not being in office anymore.

Like, to wit: Colbert got so sick of this goon that he quit saying Trump's name entirely. He took suggestions for euphemisms, but otherwise just...nah, dude! Nah! Don't give the attention whore what he wants.

The sane among us realize he lost, he was hot garbage for the country and its principles, and that the world would be a better place if he'd just GO. AWAY.

It's everything else makes me want to mooooove those retirement plans to the Nürburgring up from retirement to "so, when can I get the hell out of here?"

It's already been brought down by trolls. Someone even managed to find the registration URL before it was live and registered the name "@DonaldTrump" :LOL:

"I'm quitting twitter because they banned me and stifled my free speech."

"Welcome to my new twitter. BTW, here's the TOS..."
We reserve the right, but not the obligation to, in our sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit the availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) your access or any of your contributions or any portion thereof;

"Prohibited activities: excessive use of capital letters"

What will they do when variations of the truth don't line up with the "official" version?

And now, “Truth Social”, or basically Parler 2.0… ?
Gets knocked off its server for hate speech and/or terroristic threats in 3...2...1...........