The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

FBI knew what to look for:
1660177947797.png

1660177959274.png

Do we still do federal executions for treason? Please tell me we do.

You're angry? Think about that guy who killed himself protecting Trump from the dastardly FBI today.

You're angry? Think about that guy who killed himself protecting Trump from the dastardly FBI today.

Actually, for once, I'm not angry. Glad to see the system working as it should, albeit slower than we would have liked.

Sadly, that's probably one of thousands, perhaps hundred of thousands that would do the same. Though my neighbor down the street wasn't wearing his Trump hat today. Perhaps the tides are shifting a bit against Trumpy boy.

Actually, for once, I'm not angry. Glad to see the system working as it should, albeit slower than we would have liked.

Sadly, that's probably one of thousands, perhaps hundred of thousands that would do the same. Though my neighbor down the street wasn't wearing his Trump hat today. Perhaps the tides are shifting a bit against Trumpy boy.

I'm I not supposed to mock them?

I'm I not supposed to mock them?

I'm not sure. How they think they are on the correct side of history, I will never understand. They are all just a smidge delusional, but I'd say we all are. Doesn't mean I'm going to arm myself and try taking on an entire federal building alone. I'm not stupid.

I was doing some reading and I came across this.

Hmmm, is this why Jared got $2 billion from the Saudis?

Classified documents relating to nuclear weapons, signals intel etc? Espionage act applies?

FBI searched Trump’s home to look for nuclear documents and other items​

He gave Kash Patel and John Solomon access to his archives! Will they be charged too?

Last edited: