The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

I'm sure we are all thinking it, but we do remember that Trump had a secret meeting with Putin, right? Can we get the translator to spil the beans on that?

i remember the meeting he had without a translator...

I'm sure we are all thinking it, but we do remember that Trump had a secret meeting with Putin, right? Can we get the translator to spil the beans on that?

Crap... I thought there was a translator. Maybe there was one on the Russian side and he, uh... fell down some stairs.

@Momentum57 is right, the US translator was not there, it was Trump and the Russians.

There are now three sealed entries on the Trump docket 🔮

If he's pleading guilty, there's got to be a flip on Trump, right?

The judge has deferred his sentencing till after the October trial and has was warned he has to testify truthfully, otherwise it could be 15 years in Rikers!

‘That Tells You Everything You Need to Know’: Trump Lawyers Noticeably Silent During Hearing on Probable Cause Affidavit’s Release​

“I think that the affidavit will be partially unsealed, a redacted copy will be released"

The judge has deferred his sentencing till after the October trial and has was warned he has to testify truthfully, otherwise it could be 15 years in Rikers!

If he tells the truth, Trump is screwed.

Manhattan D.A.'s case could be back in play and Weisselberg's doesn't cover any other crimes... might he have to do another deal?

He wants to know the name of the informant.

Kash Patel and John Solomon talked publically about the documents for weeks before the search: