The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

Keep the base riled up with the false narrative of being persecuted, and keep the Mango Mussolini happy.
They went shopping for that Trump appointed judge. Hope they are allowed to screw up the case.

Fbqe90VVQAAZzqU.jpg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEAf2QTJVD0

Immature-mindset me might see a pile of empty "top secret" folders, and want to grab a stack as a momento. With as slippery as he is, I'm cautiously pessimistic that we'll never find proof of what it's contents may have been, so the burden of proof won't be there, and it'll be thrown out.

Immature-mindset me might see a pile of empty "top secret" folders, and want to grab a stack as a momento. With as slippery as he is, I'm cautiously pessimistic that we'll never find proof of what it's contents may have been, so the burden of proof won't be there, and it'll be thrown out.

Apparently, when a folder is created, the contents and creator of the folder is recorded, so it will be known what was in them, just not where they went.

He probably told someone or gave an interview about it....

That judge, appointed about 1 week after he lost the election, and McConnell pushed right through. Technically "legal", but JFC, man...

All this is about is dragging this out as long as possible. The base is reengaging and the media is once again focusing on Trump and his shenanigans. Although, the other Republicans are not liking this because it puts Trump in the center of the midterms, and it was already not looking good. But, as we all know, Trump wants to be the focus.