The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

I'm still so incredibly pissed that the House withdrew the subpoena for Trump with no apparent consequences for him ignoring it.

I'm still so incredibly pissed that the House withdrew the subpoena for Trump with no apparent consequences for him ignoring it.

While I agree, the Republicans will not pursue it when they take over, and it was issued fairly late in the process. At this point I feel it was done to call him on his BS about wanting to testify.

:coplight:
Donald Trump knowingly committed dozens of brazen tax frauds during the six years when he ran for office and was President, my analysis of the Congressional report on his tax returns and other documents shows.
One technique he used at least 26 times between 2015 and 2020 was as simple as it was flagrant. Trump filed sole proprietor reports, known as Schedule C, that showed huge business expenses despite having zero revenue. That created losses which Trump used to offset his income from work and investments, thus lowering his income taxes. Additional Schedule Cs had expenses exactly equal to revenues while only a few showed profits.
Trump knew this was unlawful because he lost two trials over his 1984 income taxes in which he did the exact same thing

Someone never paid attention to Al Capone's story

Wild theory: "they" knew he couldn't be trusted with classified papers so they let him keep the folders just to make him happy.

Err, now that I'm thinking about it and not just blurting it out, that theory actually does sound plausible, knowing the batshit craziness what Trump is... :|

Failed to gag his niece

More reason to investigate Barr:

Trump’s Fall Guy Furious Former Prosecutor Saved Details for Memoir​

A scandal involving Donald Trump pressuring his Department of Justice only came to light in a tell-all memoir from a former prosecutor. Michael Cohen wants to know why.