The Truth About September 11, 2001

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBuck03

I just watched this documentary on what happened on September 11th, 2001. This video is INSANE!!! It tells the truth and goes into great detail on why it is the truth. I suggest you take some time to watch it, its 1 hour and 25 mins long!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5137581991288263801&q=Loose+Change

There are other documentaries out on the same subject, i just watched this one today and was shocked by the truth.

I haven't watched it yet so don't know the content, but do you _really_ think this was worthy of two identical threads in what is predominantly a car forum? (Was referring to this thread here)
I suggest keeping this thread (i.e. all replies) to the political discussion section as this subject has no doubt been discussed at least once there...

I can't see how people honestly believe this crap. Sometimes terrorists just fly planes into buildings... end of story... They aren't always out to get you, and there's not always a hidden reason...

If you watch the video there is some really good evidence saying otherwise. For instance when the plane crashed into the pentagon, How come there was no video released? How come their was no debree from a boeing 747? How come the lawn was perfectly intact? Why was there a hole 16 ft in diameter going through the whole 9 layers of steel re-enforced concrete?

Believe me it will change your mind! I go to school right next to the CIA Headquarters, so this is all happening in my front yard! Its not something to take lightly!

CBuck03 said:
If you watch the video there is some really good evidence saying otherwise. For instance when the plane crashed into the pentagon, How come there was no video released? How come their was no debree from a boeing 747? How come the lawn was perfectly intact? Why was there a hole 16 ft in diameter going through the whole 9 layers of steel re-enforced concrete?

Bah, where are all the people who died on that flight then? Were they magically teleported to pluto or something? :lol:

CBuck03 said:

Believe me it will change your mind! I go to school right next to the CIA Headquarters, so this is all happening in my front yard! Its not something to take lightly!

Take a 757 (not a 747, the 757 is a MUCH smaller aircraft) and ram it at a reinforced concrete wall at 650mph, the debris will vaporize... There's a lot more evidence that proves that it was a plane and not a missile, but you have to believe that simple fact first... Something going close to the speed of sound, isn't going to have big chunks remaining when it comes to a stop, especially against a building that is made of steel reinforced concrete.

With the design of the pentagon, the destructive energy was stopped in the couple of foot thick steel reinforced concrete, and if you actually look at the evidence the outer rings of the pentagon were penetrated, not the innermost ones.

Just because you live near the CIA doesn't give you any insight into what happened... I can't believe that you believe our military would attack THEIR OWN OFFICE BUILDING with a missile of some kind... I also don't believe that a 757 on ATC radar magically turns into a cruise missile when it drops below 1000 feet. The radar signatures for those would be IMMENSELY DIFFERENT. Jeffy also has a very good point, where are all the people that were on that plane that disappeared, does the CIA have them hidden in the desert somewhere, completely detached from the outside world?

Don't believe everything you see on the internet, especially when it's related to such an important event in American history. You can disagree with the government all you want, but to honestly think that there is a conspiracy behind an attack on the US, is disrespecting those who have died as a result of terrorism. If you don't care, go back to the world of tinfoil hats, i'll stay here with my grasp on reality. No crazy conspiracy theory is going to "change my mind"

^ Not to start a flame war but can we agree that if there isn't anything to hide, why is the American government being so secretive about it?? It is so hush hush.

Mischief007 said:
^ Not to start a flame war but can we agree that if there isn't anything to hide, why is the American government being so secretive about it?? It is so hush hush.

The American government is secretive because it's the defense department. You wouldn't broadcast details about your defense to the world... If I were them, I wouldn't be broadcasting anything details wise about an attack to prevent improvements to a future attack. I also wouldn't be making a big deal of the post-attack improvements to prevent a future attack. The terrorists can't defeat what they don't know about.

There's precedent for terrorists attacking the same target twice, especially when their goal isn't met the first time...

Terrorism hasn't done anything to make the government more open. Keeping details under wraps is good, the less the terrorists know is less they can use in the future.

There is no conspiracy, that doesn't mean there's not a reason that certain details aren't given to CNN to be broadcast worldwide...

Perhaps i've mentioned this before. But the conspiracy isn't whether a plane hit or didn't hit the pentagon, or whether there were bombs in the WTC...or any other claim as to how the attack occured or what happened that morning.

The true conspiracy is which government(s) knew what, and who enabled the perpetrators of the attack.

Okay, being an AE student, I must pose a conundrum of sorts.

First, a new term: Factor of Safety. The factor of safety is a ratio of the ultimate stress a building material can take, divided by the largest load that material will be undergoing during normal operations.

For a building, FoS is typically about 7~9. That is, a building that is built to withstand 30,000 pounds of force, should be able to take about a quarter of a million pounds of force before it crumbles.

Now, not to scare you or anything, but the FAA mandates that aircraft be built with a FoS of 1.5. And wanting to make aircraft as cheap as possible, manufacturers will try to get as close to it as possible, without going under.

So, take a 757, with a FoS of 1.5 and ram it into a building with a FoS of 9. Sure, the 757 will do some damage, going at 500~600 mph, but there isn't going to be much of the aircraft left.

To reiterate, a building that is designed to take 10,000 lbs of force, will not collapse before a force of almost 100,000 lbs is reached. An airplane built for 10,000 lbs of force, will break at a little more than 15,000 lbs. of force.

Now, which do you think will win in a collision? The airplane, or the building?

And information cover ups? It's the DoD. What do you expect? They still have people thinking there's UFOs in New Mexico...

YF19pilot said:
Okay, being an AE student, I must pose a conundrum of sorts.

First, a new term: Factor of Safety. The factor of safety is a ratio of the ultimate stress a building material can take, divided by the largest load that material will be undergoing during normal operations.

For a building, FoS is typically about 7~9. That is, a building that is built to withstand 30,000 pounds of force, should be able to take about a quarter of a million pounds of force before it crumbles.

Now, not to scare you or anything, but the FAA mandates that aircraft be built with a FoS of 1.5. And wanting to make aircraft as cheap as possible, manufacturers will try to get as close to it as possible, without going under.

So, take a 757, with a FoS of 1.5 and ram it into a building with a FoS of 9. Sure, the 757 will do some damage, going at 500~600 mph, but there isn't going to be much of the aircraft left.

To reiterate, a building that is designed to take 10,000 lbs of force, will not collapse before a force of almost 100,000 lbs is reached. An airplane built for 10,000 lbs of force, will break at a little more than 15,000 lbs. of force.

Now, which do you think will win in a collision? The airplane, or the building?

And information cover ups? It's the DoD. What do you expect? They still have people thinking there's UFOs in New Mexico...

That's probably the most thought out and conclusive response i've read to the whole "what happened to the plane, and why wasn't the pentagon destroyed" argument.

YF19pilot said:
everyone knows they were moved to Nevada :p

I firmly believe that we shot down the other plane, but a story of a heroic charge against the terrorists goes over better than shooting it down.

This is our JFK assassination, people will debate, debunk and theorize about this for decades.

mancs said:
hokiethang said:
I can't see how people honestly believe this crap. Sometimes terrorists just fly planes into buildings... end of story... They aren't always out to get you, and there's not always a hidden reason...

And I honestly cant belive that people are so blind... :thumbsdown:

Here is a different version:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2023320890224991194

It's not true just because you want it to be true... I'll believe what I saw, not what some documentary maker decides to say that supports their viewpoint.

I agree with firecat, the only conceivable conspiracy might lie in who knew what, when and where, but not in the actual details of what happened during the attack.

It is worth watching, though, just to see an opposing viewpoint to the 9/11 commission. There were some valid points, such as the "explosions during the collapse." It doesn't make sense that there would be ejecta 30 floors below without some sort of explosion.

Hokiethang, belive me, i wouldnt belive such thing if only one would say it... But there are tonns of evidence that it is true... Just type your questions in google.

mancs said:
Hokiethang, belive me, i wouldnt belive such thing if only one would say it... But there are tonns of evidence that it is true... Just type your questions in google.

Question asked: Is Hitler still alive ?

First four hits recieved:

Adolf Hitler's Death, CoverUps.com / Overview -
Although he would be EXTREMELY old if still alive today, hiding in a well guarded mansion in Argentina, enough lies and contradictions have been put forth ...
www.coverups.com/hitler/index.htm - 8k -

Lost Ledgers - Hitler Still Alive and Painting for Thomas Kinkade - Seite ?bersetzen ]
Hitler, who had given up a promising career in the arts for politics, ... Thomas Kinkade himself says of Hitler, "Because of his celebrity status, ...
www.blackpitchpress.com/lostledgers...r_Still_Alive_and_Painting_for_Thomas_Kinkade

HITLER'S STILL ALIVE IN '64 IN HBO'S ORIGINAL ``FATHERLAND'' -
IMAGINE EUROPE and the rest of the world if the Allied invasion at Normandy in 1944 had been ...
scholar.lib.vt.edu/VA-news/VA-Pilot/issues/1994/vp941126/11240050.htm-

FBI reports: HITLER ALIVE?? | TDG - Science, Magick, Myth and History -

And if that isn't enough just do a quick search for Nazi UFO's

Status
Not open for further replies.