The Ugliness that is the X1 is finally here!

To be honest, I think the X6 is one of the better looking cars in the BMW range right now. But a lot of people will shoot me for saying that:lol:

I agree with you.

The inside isn't bad at all...however, as for the exterior, I'd MUUUUUCH rather have an Infiniti EX.

Everything about the styling is all wrong.

It's not that bad. It's not that good either, but it's far from the leading cause of blindness people are making it out to be.

What the fuck?!

Skree-Skree!!! Alienface (or ass), please.

OMG! THATS IT! the ugliest F-ing car...almost...

GREAT NEWS!!! The Dacia Sandero!!! Its gonna have 4 doors!!! To take your mind off the BMW!!!

dacia-sandero.jpg

Exactly how much smaller is this compared to the X3?

Cause an X3 is only 2 inches shorter than a X5.

Exactly how much smaller is this compared to the X3?

Cause an X3 is only 2 inches shorter than a X5.

...2 inches shorter.... and it couldn't go off-road already...

I can't see how this X1 could be any better...

As much as I love BMW of the past, with the exception of the E90/92 I can't think of a single current model I like. I wish they would go back to making innocuous looking driver's cars like they used to.

I like this more than the regular hatch which is quite awkward. But neither is my first choice in this category of cars.

As much as I love BMW of the past, with the exception of the E90/92 I can't think of a single current model I like. I wish they would go back to making innocuous looking driver's cars like they used to.

Me too, in my opinion the BMW model range should go like this,

1(COUPE ONLY!), 3,5,6,7,Z4, Halo Car + M Variations of the aftermentioned vehicles. If they want they can throw in a sports car for a 4series as well.

Good grief, it's hideous! As far as I know, there's always some sort of group that looks at a clay model of the design and approves it or tells the designer to change it. So what group of blithering idiots walked into the design room and thought "Mmmmm, let's make that!". I can't find a single picture where it looks anywhere near good. Even if this turns out to be brilliant in every other area, I wouldn't even think about getting one.

Looks like they gave three different designers the front third, the bootlid and the middle, and didn't let them communicate or see each others work until it was all bolted together.

How do these people still have jobs?

I guess BMW just wanted to make another proof that

AdBMWshit.jpg