The Ultimate Buy One Get One Free Car Special!

Should go into Best of eBay.
But meh.

why would you want the "new" one if you're already buying the classic one?

So is it actually good value or even a steal to buy those two at this price?

Can the professionals please answer? :)

Says the '08 has a 6 speed manual, even though '08s are only offered with automatics....

I love it how the 08 dwarfs an already large car in the old challenger. Why can't they make these things smaller?!

Because Ralph Nader would NOT approve. Obviously.

Oh, yeah, well you get a free Kia Rio when you buy a Kia Minivan at my local dealership. For a $150,000 you could have like 14 Kias.

Oh, yeah, well you get a free Kia Rio when you buy a Kia Minivan at my local dealership. For a $150,000 you could have like 14 Kias.

And then you could play soccer with them. Minivans vs. hatchbacks :lol:

thats a sexy car! \o/ want one.. want one of those..

For a second I was thinking it was a British dealer trying to unload the excess Caliber's they had with their buy one get the rest free sale.

Still not my cup of tea, but really nice cars. Seen the new ones a lot cause a dealer around me has a like 3 of them. (2008's)

And then you could play soccer with them. Minivans vs. hatchbacks :lol:

Overseas Motors here in Dallas was considering a buy one get one free X-Type sale. Buy any Jag, get one of the leftover X-Types for free.

You know, they still have unsold 2006's sitting on their lot?

Overseas Motors here in Dallas was considering a buy one get one free X-Type sale. Buy any Jag, get one of the leftover X-Types for free.

You know, they still have unsold 2006's sitting on their lot?

I'm not remotely surprised that they still do. I can't see any of the people the drive Jags around here wanting an X-Type. Its doesn't have enough Jaguraryness.

It is a nice marketing gimmick. But you guys are right. Those two cars are not worth 150,000..... I'm not sure they are worth $75K these days.

we had a company over here who sold you a "free" car if you bought a "big" car worth something like 28k?

the kicker was : you had to buy one of these :

5090_st0640_046.jpg

...which is already very yucky

but if you do decide to buy one, you get this beauty for free

kia-rio-hatchback-2006-5047.jpg

yes, that is a Kia Rio.

So you end up with 2 cars you don't want, and can't sell either, because NOBODY wants them. Great

Still, this promo is better than the buy a Chrysler Pacifica and get a PT Loser for free.