The Upcoming Series 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh damn newbie, I assure you that there will we 10th, 11th..... 87th series.
TG will stop only if the presenters die. ;)

or the BBC gets tired of the liability and the enormous budget. That said, I think it has at least 10 more series of life in it. Although I personally thought 8 moved downhill a tad with all the automotive jackass-ary - all the 'how hard can it be'. For me series 7 and the Veyron race were insurmountable excellence. I have high hopes for next series.

Well that's absolute good news!

May they stick to all things automotive. Frankly, if it doesn't have four wheels and/or isn't powered by internal combustion, leave it on the side.

Frankly, I'm not so sure I want to see Richard's.....event. It's too symptomatic of what overtook the show in series 8, where the thing started to morph into that show Clarkson did a while back, what was it, the "Need for Speed" or something like that?

First programme in the new series is being recorded at dunsfold on the 24th Jan 2007.

Do they normally record the shows on wednesday?

how did you get that info?

if its true..

2 MONTHS UNTIL TOP GEAR!

Thats great. By the end of the series, Hamster should bef ully recovered and he will then be able to start filming properly for the next series in May.

So the date is preety much genuine?

I Hope that they make series nine the best yet I loved series eight the most so I think the next will be a mix of eight and seven.

so they are starting to film the next series very soon then! this is great

Status
Not open for further replies.