The VUK Appreciation Thread

This site kicks ass...thanks for Viper007Bond and VUK for your dedication and efforts!

I agree with an earlier post that it's a LIFE-CHANGING experience. Haha...before this site, I was constantly *praying* for crappy rips of new segments by Jabba over at RacingFlix.

"Xie xie ni" (thank you in Mandarin)

Well, I'm relatively new here, so I should start kissin' ;)

I can't say that I know exactly what's involved in VUK's recording process, but it's obvoius to see that he does a great job keeping the quality in check -- thanks for all the hard work, VUK! :)

As what I THINK is my first post here, I'd just like to be the 2,744,322nd person to thank VUK for all he does. Is there any way that I, a lowly user sitting on the other side of the planet, can help him in his very honourable task of encoding TG? I mean, does he need HD space? Money? Beer? Anything that can be done from this end SHOULD be!

And apologies from this site newbie if this has been answered already. NOW I think I'll go back and read the previous eight pages! :lol:

(LATER) OK, I promise I'll seed after downloading! And one more thing...the QUALITY of the downloads is simply astounding. I'm NOT kidding when I say they put the quality of the video over BBC Canada via ExpressVu to shame.

Muchisimas Gracias!

Vuk, you are my savior, without you I would never be able to see Top Gear!!!

I love you, in a not gay type of way:)

mozvuk

mozvuk

:firefox: i like you like i like mozilla

I just wondered....is there any way we can help Vuk continue with his excellent work? I mean, is more storage space needed, donations for bandwidth, anything like that in order?

Vuk, you're awesome.
I love you.

(in a non-romantic way, of course...)

I've just found this forum and i can honestly say i am very inpressed, The mods are happy to help and the whole set up is very well done.

Keep the good work up mate.

Well, without you Vuk, the world would have less smiles... Thank's to put a big smile in my face! :mrgreen:

Thank you sooo much for all your TG & FG work over the years VuK
:clap: :thumbup: :wave:

Thanks a lot VUK..you're the man, man :)