Ownership Verified: The wait was long enough: leviathan's Tesla Model 3 Performance

NooDle

Ik ben niet alleen lekker met kaas!
Car(s)
VW eGolf, Hyundai Kona 1.0
150 mph in the 1/8th is meaningless to us euros. Is that ridiculously world record quick?

Why arent there 0-60 / 0-100 / 0-200 mph times that give us some perspective

narf

Sgt. Maj. Buzzkill
Car(s)
'19 BMW M240i
150 mph in the 1/8th is meaningless to us euros. Is that ridiculously world record quick?

Why arent there 0-60 / 0-100 / 0-200 mph times that give us some perspective
Well, take this thread: The bonkers Model 3 Performance does about 150 km/h on the 1/8th mile. They're about 60% more bonkers, and it's not even a linear scale ... so way more bonkers.

NooDle

Ik ben niet alleen lekker met kaas!
Car(s)
VW eGolf, Hyundai Kona 1.0
Well, take this thread: The bonkers Model 3 Performance does about 150 km/h on the 1/8th mile. They're about 60% more bonkers, and it's not even a linear scale ... so way more bonkers.

This has been the most un-narf thing you ever said. “Way more bonkers” is nowhere near good enough. I need stats, details and preferably a graph.

Also, I have driven a Model 3 P and find it hard to imagine things more bonkers than that. Especially things that are road legal…

93Flareside

Döner Kebab enthusiast
DONOR
Car(s)
'03 Audi Allroad
Yeah, about that... :roflmao:

I'm now picturing a TÜV Prüfer getting a heart attack if you roll up in a dragster. Nein Nein Nein!

This made me think of the Werner Beinhart sketch where he goes to the TUEV station and explains how his Wurstblinker works. :D

Ist das besser, ist das besser?!

ninjacoco

puffalump? inquire here!
DONOR
Car(s)
'10 Lulzcer GTS, '84 Porschelump 944, '71 VW 411
Yeah, about that... :roflmao:

I'm now picturing a TÜV Prüfer getting a heart attack if you roll up in a dragster. Nein Nein Nein!
Oh, the stories I could tell about my race cars...which have plates. I think the dude who did the 411 just shrugged and was like, "Sure, whatever, it's from the '70s anyway." That was after the guy in for an inspection front of me brought a big handle of vodka into the office.