James May: The weekly Telegraph column by James thread

Aww, how terrible! Must have thought it was stolen.

And to be honest, of all his cars, including the soon to be Ferrari...I'd like to think the Panda is his fave. It does just suit him. :)

I got James to sign a copy of the "Toy Stories" book for ell_sea_kay, because she's the not-a-dude who made Lego Fusker (still no sign of him :() and she's lovely. In return she sent me a matchbox-type toy car. She was going to get me a Veyron but instead (because she knew I'd appreciate it) she got me a black fiat Panda...:D

Here's the column about the missing Panda. It's obvious the man needs an PA and I happen to be looking aound for a new job. :)

He has a PA, but she seems to only look after his public stuff. What is Woman doing?? ;)

So are Mindy and Francie, but they do it....:p

Yeah, but Jeremy is Francie's career; not sure about Mindy. And shellygrrl, I bet you can bring this post into the gutter too, so stop right now!

Ha - Google! So simple I could kill myself! Thanks LC.

Yeah, but Jeremy is Francie's career; not sure about Mindy.

Nope they both do other stuff (columns, rallying etc), plus running the household. And yes I know they have nannies etc, but it's still plenty. :)
Woman writes a column, but James has a cleaner, a PA (also called Sarah) and no kids.
And it's not because I'm jealous, no not at all. :p

And shellygrrl, I bet you can bring this post into the gutter too, so stop right now!

That's why we like her :wicked:

Last edited:
James has a PA (also called Sarah)

So his little sister, girlfriend and PA are all called Sarah? :?

That must be confusing at times. ;)

Last edited:
The secret of a successful relationship - or one of them - is NOT to work for your partner. Woman has got it right.

So his little sister, girlfriend and PA are all called Sarah? :?

That must be confusing at times. ;)

I hope James has a system in place for that. :nod: He must!

I hope James has a system in place for that. :nod: He must!

I think he found a PA and a partner called Sarah, so he couldn't possibly upset any of them by calling them by the wrong names! ;)

I think he found a PA and a partner called Sarah, so he couldn't possibly upset any of them by calling them by the wrong names! ;)

I actually know this married guy who had an affair once... and yep, both his wife and the girlfriend had the same name. :D

I actually know this married guy who had an affair once... and yep, both his wife and the girlfriend had the same name. :D

Well, it's efficient, if also sleazy and wrong...