Clarkson: The Weekly Times Comment Column by Jeremy Thread

I met her at Top Gear Live and she was totally lovely and I was starstruck like a twat. I told her I followed her progress online in the Caterham Rally she did with her friend Claire and she said, "Oh my god, aren't you sweet!" and I swear to god I actually blushed. Fancying the both of them, that's not weird, right?! :)

I met her at Top Gear Live and she was totally lovely and I was starstruck like a twat. I told her I followed her progress online in the Caterham Rally she did with her friend Claire and she said, "Oh my god, aren't you sweet!" and I swear to god I actually blushed. Fancying the both of them, that's not weird, right?! :)

It'd certainly make a threesome much better :p

So let's make that: Francie ought to fill in for him again. :)

^You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to shellygrrl again.

One of the best reads in a long time.

:lol: May I point out the Suggsygirl is really really not the blushing type! It must be love

Great read.:lol:

He's a brilliant writer, such an effortless style. The latest one was laugh-out-loud funny. Francie's columns are good too, they're clearly well matched!

:lol: May I point out the Suggsygirl is really really not the blushing type! It must be love

I don't really do blushing. It was like I was back at school and giggling because my teacher kissed me on the hand after I gave her a bluebell I'd picked. It was exactly that feeling *blushes again*