Clarkson: The Weekly Times Comment Column by Jeremy Thread

That's your view. Doesn't mean you can't share with the rest of us and let us decide for ourselves.

Anyway, spoilers ain't gonna work, so here it is:

http://img820.imageshack.**/img820/8726/1ace.jpg

If you want the older ones, PM :)

Thank you :D

And a friend of mine just told me he recently devoted a column to ranting about piers morgan :p anyone got that one? I feel i might enjoy his sentiments ;)

Hi, sorry that I wasn't here during these last days and couldn't upload the columns

Here are the last two articles

http://img838.imageshack.**/img838/1471/89normal.jpg
http://img32.imageshack.**/img32/5584/815normal.jpg

Thanks, Nati, I appreciate the time you're taking to do this.

He is using Hyperbole to show that there is NO SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP people, I am sure only the military and Politicians think that there is anyway - ours not yours.

I am sure he is fine with most Americans, I certainly am. The one exception is that git I sat next to at a Wrays/Indians game. He though it was immense fun to wipe his dirty shoes on my trousers - he had tatoos on his knuckles too yuck. I nearly called him a wanker but thought better of it. I was a guest in your country so I got up and watched the game standing up and on the telly.

One slight critism: Americans seem to be very very America centric (Tend not to travel to other countries very much) perhaps not good for the outlook on life really.

Last edited:
He is using Hyperbole to show that there is NO SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP people, I am sure only the military and Politicians think that there is anyway - ours not yours.

I am sure he is fine with most Americans, I certainly am. The one exception is that git I sat next to at a Wrays/Indians game. He though it was immense fun to wipe his dirty shoes on my trousers - he had tatoos on his knuckles too yuck. I nearly called him a wanker but thought better of it. I was a guest in your country so I got up and watched the game standing up and on the telly.

One slight critism: Americans seem to be very very America centric (Tend not to travel to other countries very much) perhaps not good for the outlook on life really.

While that is true on the traveling, we also have much less opportunity to, there are only two other countries on the continent and one of them is Canada :p

Reactions: TC
Thank you :D

And a friend of mine just told me he recently devoted a column to ranting about piers morgan :p anyone got that one? I feel i might enjoy his sentiments ;)

Yeah, and now we're stuck with him, he's replacing Larry King on a CNN talk show.
And, thanks to Nati for taking the time to post the columns- they've been pretty good lately.

Yeah, and now we're stuck with him, he's replacing Larry King on a CNN talk show.
And, thanks to Nati for taking the time to post the columns- they've been pretty good lately.

That was really surprising to me, when I read he would be taking over from Larry King.. People actually want to watch a show with that arrogant smartass?

Someone needs to do what those prank callers from Howard Stern do...call up Piers under the guise you want to talk to the guest or whomever then ask what it's like to be Clarkson's bitch.

You know you put the column links in the Car Reviews thread and the car link in the column thread? Meep!