Clarkson: The Weekly Times Comment Column by Jeremy Thread

Thank you!

Thank you for the latest, and Clarkson is in good form. I suppose this article wasn't a chore for him but a delight to write. I'm not sure Morgan won't get a job though; there always seems to be opportunities for ultra-elitist suck-up foot soldiers to brainwash people in the press, radio or TV.

Last edited:
That's OK. Penis Morgan no longer has the US press membership card or the phalanx of CNN lawyers to hide behind any more, so now he's snappish, worried and highly defensive lest someone notice and start extradition proceedings. I understand the UK legal system is very interested in talking to him about numerous matters including but not limited to the remote hacking of a dead girl's phone.

Hello, comrades.
Look here - for the Fool's day our local journalist asked Jeremy to review a car of local manufacturing in Eastern Europe
http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ru&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fautogrodno.by%2F22-news%2F2%2F5616-fotofakt-top-gear-priekhal-v-belarus-chtoby-snyat-syuzhet-pro-geely-pervyj-den-v-grodno.html
567x800xTopGear-03.jpg.pagespeed.ic.D_Yxs2KCD3.jpg

I think Jeremy's sooo witty and clever.

He disrespects silly things like road laws, safety laws, discrimination laws, environmental laws, employment laws and political customs whilst simultaneously advocating for the state to restrict the free movement of people of an immigrant background because they don't respect our laws and customs.

He has a way of attacking ethnic minorities that makes casual racism hilarious :D

He has a healthy disrespect for greenies and the loony left. He appeals to the everyman who thinks political correctness has gone maaad.

Here are some jokes about Germans - they're politically incorrect and controversial, so Clarkson may be keen to use them on a future episode:

What's the difference between Michael Schumacher and sauerkraut?
Nothing. They're both types of preserved vegetables popular in Germany.

What's the difference between Hitler and Michael Schumacher?
One aimed for a reich and missed...the other aimed for a rock and didn't.

What do Richard Hammond and Michael Schumacher have in common?
They're both more interesting whilst in a coma, but still don't justify life support.

Hahahaha. Go on Clarkson - you know you want to....

He disrespects silly things like road laws, safety laws, discrimination laws, environmental laws, employment laws and political customs whilst simultaneously advocating for the state to restrict the free movement of people of an immigrant background because they don't respect our laws and customs.

He has a way of attacking ethnic minorities that makes casual racism hilarious :D

He has a healthy disrespect for greenies and the loony left. He appeals to the everyman who thinks political correctness has gone maaad.

Here are some jokes about Germans - they're politically incorrect and controversial, so Clarkson may be keen to use them on a future episode:

They're both more interesting whilst in a coma, but still don't justify life support.

Lame

I've been posting Clarkson's columns for a while now, and though I don't share his politics, I haven't found anything that attacked immigrants' rights or ethnic minorities.
Anyway, Paperballpark at reddit has posted some fresh columns:

"Welcome aboard the Nasty Rash, cruiser loser. Let?s go spoil Venice" (March 23)

"With a banana and a smile I?ll see off Putin, killer dust and ebola" (April 6)

"I?ve heeded my snob gene long enough, Rembrandt ? just point me to the exit" (April 20)

Regarding the last column, I have to admit that if I go to London this summer I'll visit the British Museum.

I wonder if his "British Museum" / British Heritage Rant is a leftover from the disappointment he felt when BBC2 fucked up his "Patriotic British Motoring Industry"-Special.

Sorry to put it this way, but British Museum and Louvre, are the biggest collections of stolen objects..

Can you point me to the evidence for the racist remarks so I can judge myself please?

I think that you may find that they are directed to 'stereo types' rather than races actually - oh and the French who in this case do not count. lol.