The What-Did-You-Get-For-Christmas-2008 Thread

ahpadt

Forum Addict
Starting a bit early, since some of us prolly already has gotten a few pre-christmas gifts. :)

I start:

A Bergans jacket.
1440_olive.png

(Yes, I've ditched the dead animal at the back)

A bespoke shooting jacket (about ?300 of which I'm contributing ?200) but that won't arrive until some time in January.

It looks like this, although mine is completely different colours (you design the jacket's colour scheme yourself).

31490bbbdf.jpg

I'm getting this (had to help choosing it, so I know):

CD6552B_38-GAL-global

and this:

3125002283_e9b5c4bff2_o.jpg

and this:

51UDQGQsfbL._SS400_.jpg

I will also get a new kitten from the animal shelter, since my cat had to be put to sleep a couple of weeks ago.

The good news this year: I won't get any new clothes :)

Last edited:
Either this..

2870216028_3c33e756ec.jpg

or that...

2737839907_5529a85c22_o.jpg

..caaaaan't make a fucking decision.. please help!:?

(colours may vary)

Bought lots of stuff for Christmas actually, all at difference places. It was a mission trying to bring all the stuff back to LA.

- Toshiba 40" HDTV (Local Fry's Store)

- 2 x Seagate Tb Drive (ST31000333AS, bought it at the December Computer show in Taiwan)

- Nokia N95 8Gb

- Ferrari Shoes X 2 + Cap

- Lots of clothes (Bought them while shopping at Taipei 101)

- CK Jeans & Clothes (Taipei 101)

- Blazer

- Loads of comics (Dodgy back alley comic shop)

And many other stuff that I can't remember. My wallet has taken a serious beating this month (easily USD$7000+), I think 2009 is gonna be a tough year for me :p

I wont get anything special. Just the usual DVD and possibly a game. I will however be buying myself a new monitor in the January sales though, to replace my current 19" CRT.

Even though I'm technically not supposed to know this already...

GTR Evolution and Team Fortress 2.

Now installing them may be a problem, as my DVD drive is b0rked.

Planet Earth on BluRay and 5-6 threadless/shirt.woot shirts. Oh, and the America's Test Kitchen Family Cookbook.

^ :lol:

I haven't gotten any presents yet :cry:

Stuff that I've already gotten includes a new camcorder and a pair of boots.

sony_handycam.png

boots.png

Come Christmas day I know I'm getting a wireless keyboard/mouse as dad's told me I'm getting that. I just don't know what brand etc. yet. :D

You'll have to excuse the quality of my cellphone pic, but so far, I've gotten a new 80 GB PS3, an additional controller, Metal Gear Solid 4 and Grand Theft Auto 4. :D

sendBinaryasp.jpg

i got a new cellphone as a christmas present, before christmas, as my old one brokeded.

Sony Ericsson C702, i bring my phone to work, so i need one that wont break too easily :p
sony-ericsson-c702.jpg

You'll have to excuse the quality of my cellphone pic, but so far, I've gotten a new 80 GB PS3, an additional controller, Metal Gear Solid 4 and Grand Theft Auto 4. :D

sendBinaryasp.jpg

Gee, that looks rather familiar. :p

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/an/anonymous/2008/11/07/my_new_toys1.jpg

40 in Sony Bravia LCD HDTV.
6ft HDMI cable.
100ft of cat6.
80 gig PS3.
Metal Gear Solid 4.
Grand Theft Auto 4.

While I bought it over a month ago because it was on sale, it was intended as early Christmas present. There's also a few other small things like DVD's and fan, but there is also this coming Christmas Eve.

487345jpg.jpg

A Schecter Stiletto Studio 4 with case.

No offense, but I like Katwalk's boot better. :lol:

:lol: I do too, but that's a snow boot so I can go walk outside and not have my toes freeze off.

I've wanted these boots for forever though:

dimout-shoes_2029_160630598

:mrgreen: