The What-Did-You-Get-For-Christmas-2008 Thread

I have that same Ultimate Hitchhiker's book. Fantastic thing.

Got a Dukla Prague away shirt from my parents, a guitar from my brother, a few books from my nan and a Perth Glory shirt from my uncle as well as the usual collection of vodka, sweets and aftershave!

I got stuff for the Land rover, a weebls-stuff 2009 calendar, plenty of chocolate and the HTC i'm using to write this post. Fantastic bit of kit!

It really is, got it connected up to my home wifi right now so it doesn't cost me anything, but it will easily get an HDSPA connection at my house. Music quality is great too, which is a relief. :)

This post was back on my PC. :D

Last edited:
- An LG Secret (Actually a hand-me-down from my sis)
- Tomb Raider Legend
- Tomb Raider Underworld
- Tomb Raider Aniversary
- Sports Jacket/Dinner Shirt/Some other nice aparrell
- A little collection of stuff from clinique (yes I know this is girly)

I'm on a bit of a Tomb Raider craze at the moment, playing Aniversary right now.

I bet that contains at least twenty terabyte disks. I didn't find the usb connector yet, though.

I bet that contains at least twenty terabyte disks. I didn't find the usb connector yet, though.

No, that's not right silly.

Storage in those things is measured in "pockets". His has about 20 pockets with each able to hold about 150 pages I'd say. So it actually has 3 gigapockets worth of storage, not 20 terabytes.

I like that Teddy, his scarf is so rad!

Oh damn, I got confused with the units there.

However, shouldn't you count with the actual data those pages could contain? Let's assume he doesnt carry microfilm or detailed printed graphs around. That makes about 3200 characters of Times New Roman size 11, per side. So that's 6400 characters per sheet of paper including whitespace. This means 6.4 kB of data per sheet of paper.
6.4*20*150=19.2 MB

Meh, it's larger than a 3.5 inch floppy but my memory stick contains a lot more.