The "What the Bloody Fuckintosh?" Thread

More like China than North Korea.

Nobody has internet in NK.

Yes they have, they even host a few websites from Pyongyang these days (such as Rodong Sinmun and KCNA (the one hosted on .kp, the "old one" running in paralell is still hosted in Japan)). But it's only the very top elite that gets that privilege, and visiting foreigners. The rest of the country gets to use the intranet (Kwangmyong). Of course the diplomatic missions also have access to the internet via their own satellite links.

Last edited:
That's not the first time a barn has exploded from cow farts due to low ventilation. I remember other stories such as this from a few years back. You'd think people would learn.

Russia passed a law that requires an ID to connect to a public WiFi and the wifi providers to store this information.
No source really since it was on local news, but Google it

Welcome to North Korea :wall:

I'm surprised they don't do more to censor the internet, really. I mean, they rig elections, they control the entire media, the justice departments are their personal puppy dogs, why not control the net?

Colombian lawyer says he?s suing FIFA for $1.3 billion for bad refereeing
Colombians take their soccer very seriously. But 74-year-old lawyer Aurelio Jimenez is taking that seriousness to another level. He?s suing FIFA for roughly $1.3 billion after things did not turn out in Colombia?s favor during a World Cup quarterfinal match against Brazil, the BBC reports.

?I decided to sue FIFA in the Colombian judiciary system because in the past world soccer championship in Brazil, there were many wrongdoings related to referees who damaged many countries and their selections, among them the Colombia team,? Jimenez told the BBC.

?I felt very bad, I was heartbroken, my cardiac rhythm was altered and my relatives took me to the emergency room at the hospital. I was surrounded by my grandchildren who were crying a lot,? he added.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...uing-fifa-for-1-3-billion-for-bad-refereeing/ :lmao:

Meanwhile in Britain

tumblr_na3b8sdaoB1ru67qro1_1280.jpg

Click for full. Sunday Sport is a very reputable paper. Below is their current issue. Spoilered for prudes and comedic effect.
sundaysport.JPG

Last edited:
Isnt MI5 Britain's internal security service?

Yes, the James Bond lot are MI6.

(As to the Sunday Sport being a "serious" newspaper, their most famous headline was "WW2 B-17 Bomber Found on Moon". . So inaccuracy is expected such as an MI5 officer being in a Foreign country)

They also did the fantastic headline "GORDON RAMSAY SEX DWARF EATEN BY BADGER" :lol:

No, actually many clothing designers, including some very famous ones have come out as xenophobes. See Tommy Hilfiger.

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/tommyhilfiger/a/tommy_hilfiger.htm
A whole lot of nice, earnest folks who surely don't consider themselves liars are using the Internet to spread a false and libelous rumor about fashion designer Tommy Hilfiger. It comes to them in the form of a forwarded email or a shared social media post. They read it, they either believe it to be true or don't care if it's true, and they pass it on to friends, associates and people they hardly even know with the click of a mouse button.[...]

Urban legends are very persistent. I have a book that follows back German urban legends until they first circulated in the 1970's. Most of them were created by students and they function as fairytails for adults: The bargain Porsche that lay in a ditch for a year with a corpse at the wheel, the lady at the supermarket cashier who pours marmelade over a mother who's child was misbehaving, several rumours about poisonous spiders in exotic houseplants, the tourist who's kidney was stolen on a holiday in Turkey... the list is endless and they always pop up again. Always!

One of the reasons I mistrust almost everything and everyone until I got either confirmation or disproof is that I read that book. Some consider it a character flaw, I consider it reason. And I simply have to rub it in whenever I catch someone, I cannot resist. I once made the mistake of showing that book to a superior after he told one of the stories, assuring that he experienced it himself. He hated me afterwards because basically I proved him being a liar in front of all colleagues... but the temptation was simply too big ;)

Last edited:
Ooh bonsai kittens from the year 2000, there's a whole new generation open for falling for that one now!

Okay, that one may have gotten away from me, funny how rumors can find their way in some pretty reliable sources.

But I digress, the point was that a lot of fashion designers and clothing company execs are outspoken in their discriminatory ways.

From a continuative article:
In 2010, the year the DA went after Bing's house, it acquired 90 houses via forfeiture and auctioned 119 properties for $1.2 million.
Let's do the math: $1.2 million divided by 119 is 10,000 - that's how much an average forfeited house is going for? :blink: No wonder everybody buys a house in the USA instead of renting an apartment when it's so cheap...