The "What the Bloody Fuckintosh?" Thread

Rick, you've just demonstrated the Rick Rule. :p
I thought that only applied to vehicles.

*reflects on various terrible life decisions....*

I guess not. :|

They didn't ruin a thing for anyone. If you don't want to try a chicken lemon kale sausage - and who could blame you - you don't eat one. But don't whinge about other people's willingness to do so.

Very much this. While some of that stuff is a gimmick (food on a shovel, on a plate? really?), the others are just foods that are not for everyone.

U.S. judge says 3- and 4-year-olds can represent themselves in immigration court.

Judge Jack H. Weil says it takes time but young children can understand U.S. immigration law. Legal and psychology experts say it?s preposterous.

A senior U.S. Justice Department official is arguing that 3- and 4-year-olds can learn immigration law well enough to represent themselves in court, staking out an unconventional position in a growing debate over whether immigrant children facing deportation are entitled to taxpayer-funded attorneys.

Jack H. Weil, a longtime immigration judge who is responsible for training other judges, made the assertion in sworn testimony in a deposition in federal court in Seattle. His comments highlighted the plight of thousands of juveniles who are forced to defend themselves each year in immigration court amid the surge of children entering the United States from Central America.

?I?ve taught immigration law literally to 3-year-olds and 4-year-olds,? Weil said. ?It takes a lot of time. It takes a lot of patience. They get it. It?s not the most efficient, but it can be done.?

He repeated his claim twice in the deposition, also saying, ?I?ve told you I have trained 3-year-olds and 4-year-olds in immigration law,? according to a transcript. ?You can do a fair hearing. It?s going to take you a lot of time.?

Legal and child psychology experts ridiculed Weil?s assertions, noting that key milestones for 3- and 4-year-olds include co-operating with other children, saying simple sentences and building towers of blocks.

More insanity at the link.

from that:

The 19 year-old man identified as ?A Duan? by local Chinese media reportedly found a buyer for his newborn through the popular messaging app QQ and negotiated the entire deal without the consent of the child?s biological mother.
Authorities say the newborn?s mother was under the age of consent when the child was conceived. When she found out that A Duan had sold it for an iPhone she was so distraught she left the city and wasn?t found for nearly a year until police tracked her down.
A Duan will serve three years in prison, while the mother only received a two and half year sentence.
So in China, a teenager who got pregnant as a result of rape (age of consent: 14) gets sent to prison because the rapist sold her daughter for a motorcycle and a phone. WTBF indeed.

So.... meanwhile in Munich (article from German news agency dpa):

Firefighters free man of 13 penis rings with angle grinder.

Roughly translated article:
After four days of wearing 13 steel penis rings and not being able to remove them, a man couldn't bear the increasing pain any longer and went to a Munich hospital. The emergency room staff was unable to help the 52-year-old man and called the fire brigade.
By their own account, the firefighters removed ring after ring by "extremely carefully" working with two small angle grinders for an hour.

And the headline of the day:

Japan Engineers Design Robotic Bear to aid in Assisted Suicide

It's Japan, so I won't rule out this is for real. :D

Why the hell would somebody wear 13 cockrings?

I think this is one of those questions you really don't want to know the answer to.

Well there goes my productivity!