The "What the Bloody Fuckintosh?" Thread

2 Percent of Voters Thought Mitt Romney's Real Name Is 'Mittens'

PFFFFT.png

Double post, but this is a little too much. Probably a little too much for this thread.

Meet Pony the Orangutan

For thousands of years, humanity has tried to convince itself one way or another that its better than the rest of the animal kingdom. We aren't. We're biological machines and we are capable of some truly horrible shit.

I'm at loss for words.

By the way: The BOSF (Borneo Orang-Utan Survival Foundation) is a partner of the company I work for and people can donate their bonus points but they prefer human children over animals, when it comes to giving their money to some charitable organization.

Oreo Pride: Rainbow-Stuffed Cookie Sparks Boycott

America?s favorite cookie is stirring up more than milk today after Kraft Foods posted a gay pride Oreo on the cookie?s Facebook page.

Oreo posted the photoshopped picture of an Oreo cookie stuffed with rainbow-colored layers of frosting Monday evening with the caption ?Proudly support love!?

Over the past 17 hours more than 157,000 people have ?liked? the image, 40,000 people have shared it and 20,000 have commented on it.

But while many of the comments were supportive, some Facebook users pledged to boycott the cookie because of the post.

?I?ll never buy Oreo again,? one commenter wrote.

?Disgusted with oreos,? wrote another. ?Being gay is an abmonitation in GOd?s eyes i wont be buying them anymore.?

Basil Maglaris, a spokeswoman for Oreo?s parent company Kraft Foods, said in a statement that the image was part of a ?series of daily ads reflecting current events in a fun way using images of OREO cookies and milk.? Kraft is not planning to sell the rainbow-stuffed Oreo in stores, Maglaris said, as it was created solely for the advertising campaign in honor of Pride month.

?We are excited to illustrate what is making history today in a fun and playful way,? she said in an email to ABC News. ?As a company, Kraft Foods has a proud history of celebrating diversity and inclusiveness. We feel the OREO ad is a fun reflection of our values.?

Want more off-the-cuff politics? Check out OTUS on Facebook and follow us on Twitter @OTUSNews.

Other images in the Oreo ad campaign, which celebrates the cookie?s 100th birthday, include a parody of the No. 1 hit song ?Call Me Maybe,? depicting an Oreo and glass of milk next to tweaked lyrics.

?I just met you and this is crazy, but here?s some milk so dunk me maybe,? reads the ad, also posted to the Oreo Facebook wall.

Oreo is the latest in a string of juggernaut brands to show support for the LGBT community.

In honor of Pride month Target launched a line of gay pride t-shirts, and the proceeds went to support the Family Equality Council, a Washington D.C.-based gay rights advocacy group. The pride shirts sold out in less than a month.

Ben & Jerry?s, a longtime supporter of LGBT causes, renamed its apple pie flavor ?Apple-y Ever After? in scoop shops throughout the U.K. in March, while the British government was debating legalizing same sex marriages.

The Vermont-based ice cream company re-vamped its peanut butter-filled pretzel flavor in 2009 when same sex marriage was being legalized in Vermont, swapping the ?Chubby Hubby? name for ?Hubby Hubby.?

GET THE FUCK OVER IT YOU MORANS.

Spelling intentional ^

Couldn't agree more. I refer you to this that I post in the LGBT Thread in NSFW a couple of days ago......

I'm coming out as MGLFAIDCWOGTLFBINOMGB*!

*Most Grownups Like Fucking, And I Don't Care Which Other Grownups They Like Fucking Because It's None Of My Goddam Business.

The sooner the rest of the world comes on board with that view the better for everyone.

I think I'm going to buy some Oreo's today, suck it religious conservatives.

Be careful of what you are insinuating. :D

I think he knows precisely what he is insinuating.

They are all probably still sucking at their mommas' teats anyway.

I realise we are heading to the political end of the discussion but what the hell happened both here and in the US to the separation of church and state?

To my mind telling someone else who they can/cannot sleep with/marry because of your religious beliefs is akin to someone telling me I can't order a steak because they are a vegetarian.

Extremists don't care about the limitations that are seperating church and state. They want the world to be made in their vision and for everyone to conform to that vision.

Conform and be happy? Pfffft, they can go to hell.

Last edited:
I'll tell you what helps - not becoming reliant on stupid drugs.

That's actually really quite scary, actually. Placebo effect at its ugliest. I say this knowing that migraines are serious business, and knowing people who suffer from them badly (friends etc) I also realise why they may be prepared to do anything to relieve the agony. Even far more 'normal' pain remedies can have this effect. I've recently been forcing myself to cut back on taking ibuprofen for stress-related headaches I get, because I was becoming worried they were losing their effectiveness and was becoming dependent on it to get rid of any bodily pain. The fact that I can't use milder forms of over the counter painkillers doesn't help. I find aspirin-absed medicines completely ineffective for anything except muscle pain, and I can't take paracetamol because it makes me lose anything I've eaten. Since doing that I've found on the few occasions I had to cave in and take strong ibuprofen, it worked far better than it had when I was taking it just about every time I had some discomfort somewhere.

I take pretty much no drugs ever (apart from alcohol, but thats good so its OK :p) - the only exception has been a recent run of Roaccutane/Isotretinoin to get rid of the acne I'd had since I was around 14. Nothing else worked, but this did. But frankly if you have any given illness, I genuinely don't know what to give you and what each of them does - the differences between antibiotics and paracetomol and what have you. My response is to man up and deal with it, and then when one of my old housemates said once 'I have a slight headache so I'm going to take some painkillers' I had a wtfuckintosh moment right there. Seriously man up you absolute pussys - and that goes for you girls too - man the fuck up.

I take pretty much no drugs ever (apart from alcohol, but thats good so its OK :p) - the only exception has been a recent run of Roaccutane/Isotretinoin to get rid of the acne I'd had since I was around 14. Nothing else worked, but this did. But frankly if you have any given illness, I genuinely don't know what to give you and what each of them does - the differences between antibiotics and paracetomol and what have you. My response is to man up and deal with it, and then when one of my old housemates said once 'I have a slight headache so I'm going to take some painkillers' I had a wtfuckintosh moment right there. Seriously man up you absolute pussys - and that goes for you girls too - man the fuck up.

No headache > "maning up"

Maybe it helps that I never get ill/have need for painkillers. Maybe there's some research into whether that has anything to do with natural defences not being broken down. :dunno:

*please god, give speedtouch a period, one of mine will do*

:evil:

*please god, give speedtouch a period, one of mine will do*

:evil:

No need. He can pick one up at Ringmeet. Ice has more than enough!

:D

Pah women have dealt with periods for hundreds of years without painkillers - man up you pussy :p