The "What the Bloody Fuckintosh?" Thread

2 lions get shot dead after idiot tries to commit suicide by jumping in their enclosure.....yeah.
What a bastard - the poor creatures were simply following their nature - where as that bloke was a dick.

Why in Gods name would they presume that a 2 dollar bill is fake. Even if it is extremely rare.

You don't counterfeit denominations that don't exist.
Damn that is my 7 USD plan out the window then. ...

Last edited:
Is there non embarrasing German music?

Everyone Germany is so happy that someone is talking about german music, they don?t even care if it?s embarrassing or not ...

I'm not happy about it, so that's not "everyone" ;)

Seriously, though: I already frowned about Scooter in the 90's when I first heard "Hyper Hyper" on the cassette player of a colleague while car pooling... Then again: His music is played everytime a Darts player hits the triple 60, so... :dunno:

Each country has music it is ashamed of but you can avoid it. After all, everyone listens to the music they deserve and if someone hears "embarrassing" German music, they must deserve it :p

Last edited:
Sodom is fucking awesome. As is Scooter. I remember watching MTV when Move Your Ass! was doing rather well in the charts. As a sidenote, I think you got a free condom with the "Fuck The Millennium" single. Here's some more high quality German music that is not at all embarrassing,

One doesn't preclude the other :)

Illegal is what is forbidden by law. And laws may differ from country to country, depending on things like history and bad experiences in the past.

So while Nazi symbolism is illegal here (for apparent reason), bringing a puppy dog undeclared to Australia is illegal there (for apparent reasons, too).

Silly? Perhaps but in my opinion only in the eye of a very ignorant beholder. Not looking at you or someone in particular but merely at those numbskulls who think "Why? It isn't illegal where I live! So it cannot be illegal somewhere else either!"

Last edited:
I'd have understood it being illegal in Germany. Because as far as I know, all Nazi symbols are illegal there. But we are talking about England here and teaching a dog to perform a Nazi salute is not illegal in England. The article says that the police will go after the makers of "offensive videos". That leaves a lot of room for interpretation. They have essentially manufactured the crime of being offensive.

Last edited:
I'm not familiar with British laws, so someone from the "Splendid Island" care to jump in?

I'd have understood it being illegal in Germany. Because as far as I know, all Nazi symbols are illegal there. But we are talking about England here and teaching a dog to perform a Nazi salute is not illegal in England. The article says that the police will go after the makers of "offensive videos". That leaves a lot of room for interpretation. They have essentially manufactured the crime of being offensive.
It's considered a "hate crime", or could be. Essentially any action that is taken against a person for reasons relating to their gender, race, religion, sexuality etc.

In this case the victim appears to be "the Jews", although arguably the target was the bloke's girlfriend. Frankly the law is very flimsy and open to interpretation in this sort of case and I'd like to think it'd be overthrown if it went to court. I suspect this is just a case of the police making an example of an individual in an attempt to say "we won't tolerate Nazis", which is hilarious and stupid which is typical of the British police force as a whole.

As an aside my mate runs a TeamSpeak server which accidentally became Nazi themed within about 2 hours of being created and has been that way ever since. I, for one, look forward to the SWAT team visiting.

Well that is just ridiculous.

The concept of "hate crimes" was created to punish perpetrators for their motivations as well as for their actual criminal actions. Setting aside the issue of whether or not people should be punished for their thoughts, it was never intended to criminalise actions that would otherwise be distasteful and offensive, but perfectly legal. If teaching a pug to salute Hitler is enough to be considered a hate crime in the UK, why is it not a hate crime for English holocaust deniers like David Irving to publish their books?

Not enough people read anymore?