The "What the Bloody Fuckintosh?" Thread

I will say we had a neat idea at the race track. They packed his parachute with powder and when he pulled it, poof...

wright_4.jpg

“Howwwwwdy!”

never change. :)

Here is another gender reveal gone wrong.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/clarissajanlim/gender-reveal-plane-crash-texas

A Plane Crashed During A Gender Reveal, And That's Just The World We're Living In Now

In yet another case of a gender reveal gone horribly wrong, an airplane crashed mid-reveal after the pilot dumped about 350 gallons of pink water out of the aircraft, which stalled and hit the ground.

The pilot and a passenger were flying in the one-seat aircraft during the Sept. 7 incident in Turkey, Texas. The aviation accident report was released on Nov. 7.

According to a National Transportation Safety Board report, the airplane, which was flying at a low altitude, "got too slow" after discharging the pink water and "aerodynamically stalled, impacted terrain, and came to rest inverted."

There was "substantial damage" to the plane, the report said, and the passenger sustained minor injuries.

The plane was owned and operated by Horan Spraying Service, a crop-dusting business based in Plainview, Texas. BuzzFeed News has reached out to the company for comment.

"The pilot reported that there were no preaccident mechanical failures or malfunctions with the airplane that would have precluded normal operation," the accident report said.

In a Sept. 17 phone call, the pilot told an inspector with the Federal Aviation Administration that he was conducting a gender-reveal flight for a friend, according to documents in the accident report.

Intended to be a celebration for parents having a baby, some gender reveals have led to disastrous outcomes, including igniting a massive wildfire and causing one woman's death.

Hugely popular on social media, these celebrations have also been criticized for reinforcing antiquated gender stereotypes.

I don’t think we’re losing anybody important to these events.

Nobody was lost.

• Haha
Reactions: MWF

Yeah, he you thanked Jesus for "watching over him" but didn't think even once about others when he was driving to the hospital when he had a "massive heart attack"?

Yeah, he you thanked Jesus for "watching over him" but didn't think even once about others when he was driving to the hospital when he had a "massive heart attack"?

When I first saw that photo I thought it was RdKetchup! :ROFLMAO:

QAnon comes up with a cure for coronavirus: drinking bleach.

So I know its terrible to say but I am not that worried by the coronavirus because I wash my hands but I am very worried for the panic. I repeated the CDC and WHO recommendations which are basicly wash your hands, dont touch your face, use tissues when you sneeze, clean surfaces. This caused an explosion from a co worker who basicly said that her belief was it was people like me responsible for the deaths of millions. Yeah I could see people drinking bleach. I could also see some person beating up another person for coughing.

So I know its terrible to say but I am not that worried by the coronavirus because I wash my hands but I am very worried for the panic.
What’s terrible about a reasonable and sane personal response to a public health issue? The flu kills many more people every year than this, but doesn’t cause any panic, so why get freaked out now?

The flu kills many more people every year than this, but doesn’t cause any panic, so why get freaked out now?

Why indeed... because they named it? I cant believe the vilification I got for suggesting general precautionary hygiene is enough. I bet she will be walking around in a face mask tomorrow.