The "What the Bloody Fuckintosh?" Thread

That fits nicely with the England fan who called in to Radio Gammon Jeremy Vine (I had forgot to switch off) and said that the fans’ poor reputation was undeserved because in order to get into any stadium, they all had to be vetted by the police and hence couldn’t be violent.

Riots before the game in central London.

Ticketless mob stormed the stadium

Mayhem after the lost. Social media was a sewer of racial hated blaming the three black penalty takers. There is a video of someone being thrown in the Thames.

A mural of Rashford in Manchester was defaced but locals cleaned it up and put messages of support on it.

Tryone Mings taking no crap from the Home secretary

The German armed forces have uploaded to Twitter the form that officials in disaster-struck regions must use to request help. I suppose they have to download it, print it, fill it in correctly, get the right signatures and stamps and then fax it to the department of defence.

While their offices are in several feet of water and mud.

The German armed forces have uploaded to Twitter the form that officials in disaster-struck regions must use to request help. I suppose they have to download it, print it, fill it in correctly, get the right signatures and stamps and then fax it to the department of defence.

While their offices are in several feet of water and mud.
Fill out on mobile phone, tweet back screenshot :nod: