The "What the Bloody Fuckintosh?" Thread

*shrug* is there not a word for "flood" other than High Water?

Glut?

EDIT: Inundation.

You don't take a gun to a brick fight?
Well, I would expect the guy with the gun has the upper hand, but not in the this case.

Was he saying “Jehova”?

NYC Sidewalk Explosion ????​

I pointed out that story elsewhere, and that is one of those people that simply can not be reached.

I know my son has a secret swiss bank account somewhere!
ha.

It's troubling enough that my own family think covid is blown out of proportion despite my mom, dad, and brother getting it. Dad was real close to going to the hospital and their solution was to have the windows open in their bedroom for fresh air, go on walks outside and.... yeah that's it. I forced my mom to get one of those blood oxygen monitors from CVS and Dad was nearly at the "you need oxygen" level for about a day or so. Then he bounced back and slowly got better. They refuse to get vaccinated because they claim the antibodies are enough despite having done little to no research on it.

To be fair they will be...for a while. I wouldn't go all in on it after, say, six months, but for a while.

To be fair they will be...for a while. I wouldn't go all in on it after, say, six months, but for a while.
Probably, but they're preventing my little brother and sister to be vaxxed because mom and dad turned into anti-vaxxers a few years ago. They believe vaccines caused my little brother's autism. I wouldn't care too much (i would still probably) if the anti-vax shit started and stopped with them. But even my older sister who has a compromised immune system is so sucked up into the anti-vax world she left her job because she would have been required to be vaxxed to continue working.

Oh yes, don't get me wrong the idiocy is palpable.

Aren't they of adult age? Just go get vaccinated? What are they gonna do?