The "What the Bloody Fuckintosh?" Thread

??‍♂️

That's actually not bad. Remember, someone paid close to a million for some 50 year old scribbles from a studio in london

Also...

An ashtray used by the Fab Four’s drummer Ringo Starr at the Abbey Road recording studios in London fetched $32,500...

All things considered $7700 is good value for things that the people who made it so valuable wouldn't even use for kindling :p

Well...then I guess they can't be accused of selling something that does *nothing*...

Directions should state "place medallion near genital regions for maximum effectiveness in sterilization".

You made me think of this song….

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Driver arrested on suspicion of murder after knife attacker killed in west London crash​

A fool and his money...

Eh, it's not as "well ain't that a kick in the balls" as it sounds.

As an employee, you got a discount on a bike if you wanted to buy one, and free membership while you work there. This news story is about how they are still giving people another year of free membership even though they don't work there anymore. Since giving them a free membership for life isn't a) reasonable, and b) would likely bring on the same poor press, the alternative would be to just cut them off now.

The bike isn't "useless" without a membership, though, too, despite some of the claims I've seen. You still can use the bike, see real-time metrics, and there's I think 2-3 classes you can use.