The "what would you buy" World Edition thread

I would buy this monster:
V600
v600%20blue%20front.jpg

Seriously, who would be willing to lay down 9.900? cash for a taxi-cab that has traveled around the world 10 times in 5km start-stop increments, where countless drunken bums have puked and peed in the back of it, and dinged bodywork as extra.

Yeah, seriously, that's pretty ridiculous. But I would love to have a Crown Vic.

I wonder how complicated it would be to import one from the states yourself - you could probably sell it at a profit afterwards.

I've always wondered whether the old V8 Vantage was road legal in the US?

Most of the good looking bugs here are Mexicans or Brazilians bugs from the 80/90s. And the country isn't very humid so no rust anyway ^^

There are a couple of those things near me. I have never, ever seen one with anything in the bed. So in my book it is like an original Hummer that doesn't go offroad.

Usually the bed is just there to hide the fifth-wheel for the massive trailer it hauls around.

Without a doubt, if I'm ever in the market for a 100k supercar, Viper ACR for me. Just like that, only red instead of gray, and the red stripe would be silver. Leave the big stripe black.

For the cheaper end, a Roush Stage 3 would be quite perfect. But, I'd also have to seriously consider a Lotus Elise. I'd try to get a supercharged one.

Last edited: